[Standalone or vRP] [Realese] MedicHealth

The script makes sure to sign a release and then make the person lie down in a bed to receive the necessary care (bring the life bar to the maximum)

Used map:

Installation Standalone:

• Enter the script folder of your resource folder
  • Start the MedicHealth resource in .cfg file

Installation vRP:

• You need to have a vRP framework
  • Enter the script folder of your resource folder
  • Start the vRP_MedicHealth resource in .cfg file

Download:

GitHub
GitHub vRP
Discord

Area where the medical form is signed

Person while signing

Person in the couch during medical treatment

Changelog
  • Nothing at the moment
10 Likes

is that a vrp or esx

“[Standalone]”, so it works no matter what framework you use.

After leaving the hospital, I still have the form in my hand.

Pay system

It has never happened to me, in a future version I will release a bug fixes for this problem. Thanks for the report

As the name of the resource is “Standalone” as the word says it works by itself so it doesn’t need any framework to work.

A payment method at the end of medical treatment can be easily accomplished with a few lines. Thanks for the advice in a future release I will put this feature.

1 Like

Reminds me of mythic_hospital almost to a T.

I have never heard of this resource however the idea came to me from a former server staffer

1 Like

mythic_hospital? xD

1 Like
1 Like

mythic never works for me

It’s not plug and play.

oh ye i know like i watched videos and all that never got it to work tho has anybody made a version which just works without alot of editing?

@ChieF-TroN @CoolKid

This is not a support area for the script which is not my mythic_hospital competence nor for the request of other scripts so please discuss it elsewhere.

1 Like

If maybe you read what is written in the previous posts instead of writing geldings citing other scripts, maybe you wouldn’t get mixed up in shitty figures.
I repeat:
I have never heard of this resource however the idea came to me from a former server staffer

I feel like you tried to type medichealth but then forgot the h and just said fuck it.

Bah, if it makes you happy I’m happy for you.

has a problem, after curing the book does not leave the hand