[Standalone or vRP] [Realese] MedicHealth

As the name of the resource is “Standalone” as the word says it works by itself so it doesn’t need any framework to work.

A payment method at the end of medical treatment can be easily accomplished with a few lines. Thanks for the advice in a future release I will put this feature.

1 Like

Reminds me of mythic_hospital almost to a T.

I have never heard of this resource however the idea came to me from a former server staffer

1 Like

mythic_hospital? xD

1 Like
1 Like

mythic never works for me

It’s not plug and play.

oh ye i know like i watched videos and all that never got it to work tho has anybody made a version which just works without alot of editing?

@ChieF-TroN @CoolKid

This is not a support area for the script which is not my mythic_hospital competence nor for the request of other scripts so please discuss it elsewhere.

1 Like

If maybe you read what is written in the previous posts instead of writing geldings citing other scripts, maybe you wouldn’t get mixed up in shitty figures.
I repeat:
I have never heard of this resource however the idea came to me from a former server staffer

I feel like you tried to type medichealth but then forgot the h and just said fuck it.

Bah, if it makes you happy I’m happy for you.

has a problem, after curing the book does not leave the hand

Hi there!
Does anyone know how to add pricing to this script? I want to be able to have the hospital bill you for using the check in and getting patched up

1 Like

This problem had been encountered in an older version as early as 1 day or more has been resolved try to reinstall the resource from the GitHub site. For any other problem, please write here, on discord or telegram.

This function has already been implemented in the version with the vRP base, consult the link indicated above.

Could you direct me to the file with the line of code(s)?

In server.lua at line 12

I feel that you have some kind of mental retardation XD