[STANDALONE] Motocross tricks | kc-tricks [FREE]

They are done the same way as the advanced tricks so I don’t think thats a issue with you, have you change the key you’re using to handbrake?

I’ll try that, but I’ve already binded them to B so I don’t think that’ll make a difference - still a really good script though

1 Like

good script

1 Like

The script looked really good but didnt work for my server.

awesome work man

1 Like

Can you explain further?

I added it into my server resources file and ensured it into my server.cfg. I use TxAdmin and when I search it up in resources and it pops up its just in the server I will use the keybinds and it doesnt do the tricks.

1 Like

Either I am too incapable of pressing the keys correctly or it just doesn’t work. Which keys exactly need to be pressed? I try spacebar and mouse click right or left and turn x with mouse wheel… Need help…

Have you both read how to do the tricks? tried on a test server and they work fine…

Uploading: image.png…
when I start , it cant be use .

is there a certain game build?

Nope, animations are in game since day one if I remember correctly

Can’t see the uploaded image

1 Like

is there any way i can do the trick while not in the air, like doing a wheeli or sumthin

Is there any way to do this on a Quad?

I can edit the code for that yeah

That would be awesome Would you please I was trying to look at the scripts to see if I could change the class limits to allow offroad but came up with nothing So wasnt sure if the whole script needed re wrote or not.

Update 1.2

Fix

• Fixed Non-Bike model being excluded from the Config.Vehicles list

Download

config.lua, add your vehicle in Config.Vehicles and it should work properly now. I will probably clean up the code in some days and maybe add new animations, but for now your issue should be fixed!

Dude you are awesome thank you!!!