[STANDALONE] Motocross tricks | kc-tricks [FREE]

Yo here are some photos this script is awesome

1 Like

I tried to use the script on qb-core but still its not working for me i changed the keybinds and everything still nothing how can i fix it?

What about if u dont have the 2 other mouse buttons? tried to change them but it wont do the X tricks if i place those on left and right mouse click. for the rest a cool mod tho.

1 Like

Update 1.3

Added

• Config.InstantAnimStop - This value determines whether the anim should instantly stopped, otherwise it will just go back to the sitting position gradually
  • New export exports['kc-tricks']:IsDoingTricks(): Returns whether the player is doing tricks
  • fivem-checker support

Removed

• Config.OtherKey - It’s better to only have one key for performing tricks, this addition was unnecessary…

Fixed

• Chaining tricks will now work properly
  • Tricks will stop performing if landed

This script has been refactored to avoid bad practices from my past coding abilities.

Download

1 Like

do it work with qbcore

Standalone mean that the script does not rely on any framework, so yes it will work on QBCore

Insaaannneee!!

1 Like

is there a way to set stunts avaible on ground?

what do i do so i can use the tricks when im on the ground too

This isn’t supported, but as been requested quite a bit, so I will look into adding that :+1:

You could tho remove the IsEntityInAir part ^^

i was thinking like guys in gtav the brake is in a space bar and now you think its smart to bing it to space +

Simple solution will be to change the Config.SimpleKey to something else than SPACE

Is it also possible to change

Space bar + Mouse Button 4 = Advanced trick 1
Space bar + Mouse Button 5 = Advanced trick 2

Since i dont have those mouse buttons on the side.

Heyyyy, wyaaa!!! Only the wheelie function is working in QBCore server. None of the tricks activate in the air, what would be the fix to this?