[STANDALONE] Motocross tricks | kc-tricks [FREE]

kc-scripts

Motocross/Bike tricks resource for FiveM servers… I can’t say more please look at the preview :eyes:

Don’t forget to :heart: this post if you liked this resource, it motivates me to keep coding for FiveM (But it’s mostly for my ego :drooling_face:)

FEATURES

• Motocross/Bike tricks using SPACEBAR or X with 4th or 5th mouse button

• Run at 0.00ms on idle and 0.02ms max when doing a trick

Press the Space bar (Config.SimpleKey) then one of those keys:
Space bar + Left Click = Simple trick 1
Space bar + Right Click = Simple trick 2
Space bar + Mouse Button 4 = Advanced trick 1
Space bar + Mouse Button 5 = Advanced trick 2

kc-tricks is easily configurable:

• Config.Eject

Player will be ejected if they land while doing a trick. If set to false, they will not fall but the anim will stop

• Config.InstantAnimStop

This value determines whether the anim should instantly stopped, otherwise it will just go back to the sitting position gradually

• Config.SimpleKey

Set the key used for the simple tricks (Default is 76, ‘INPUT_VEH_HANDBRAKE’ aka SPACEBAR)

• Config.SpecificVehicle

You will be able to do tricks only on some specific bikes from the ‘Config.Vehicles’ list

Preview:

Streamable

Changelog :

Version 1.1 : Changelog
Version 1.2 : Changelog
Version 1.3 : Changelog

Installation

Download the latest release.

• Drag the folder into your <server-data>/resources folder
  • Add this in your server.cfg
start kc-tricks

If you have any suggestions I will be happy to hear them :wink:

30 Likes

I already try it is amazing, not jokes, try it guys work rly fine, is a good work and thx for the release

1 Like

Nicee

awesome man!

Update 1.1

New feature

• Config.SpecificVehicle - If set to true, you will be able to do tricks only on some specific bikes from the ‘Config.Vehicles’ list
  • Config.Vehicles - List of vehicles by their gameName (Check Config.lua for more info)
    Thanks @WolfieValeoOfficial for this suggestion/idea :clap:

Fix

• You weren’t able to properly chain tricks due to a misplaced “if” statement

Download

2 Likes

Amazing script!

1 Like

So whats the difference between this one and all of the other ones? keybinds?

Which resources are you talking about?

With this resource I tried to recreate the tricks system from some games like MX vs ATV, so you can use different keybinds that you set yourself (In the config and in GTA keybinds settings) to perform different tricks. It also have the possibility to chain tricks and stop the tricks when you don’t press anything, you also fall as you can see in the video preview if you’re still in a tricks while landing (To add more realism :full_moon_with_face:)

I’m happy with this resource since I have then played a couple hours with a friend just doing stupid tricks and it was fun :relieved: So I thought I will release it for everyone :+1:

could you do it for a bmx bike?

It’s already possible :+1: It works with motorcycles and bikes :innocent:

ight so if I install this it will work for both?

Exactly

No complaints, what a cool addition.

Hope to see more tricks come in updates (:

1 Like

Unfortunately it uses GTA animation (Since we can’t import our own animation), so for now it will stick with those 4 (I know there is a 5th one but it’s pretty bugged I will see what I can do with it :clap:)

Hey, all the simple tricks dont work for me - I’ve tried changing keybinds and a few other things, but I still can’t fix it. Can I get some help? Nice script apart from that though

1 Like

I will need a bit more of explanation, so as I understand, you can do the “advanced tricks” using X but not the “Simple Tricks” with the spacebar?

This script is really cool and really awesome, I am gonna need to try this out soon. Amazing work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks really good! Amazing work :+1:

1 Like

Looks good!

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t do simple tricks with Spacebar, tried changing them to B to see if that would make a difference but it didn’t. Might be just the way I’m doing it, not sure though