:star: Download from Github

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements -
Support Yes

Other scripts:

10 Likes

Looks really cool! I bet this can be used in many ways.
If you havent already to add to the immersion maybe make the player do the “tablet” emote :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, it already has the tablet animation in it :wink:

Video Pre?

maybe try and make the UI look a little nicer inside of the apps, The main screen & script is 10/10 but i’m no good at css etc so can’t make it look as clean as you for the apps lol

I get you but I did the functionality, I thought the design would be done by the user :man_shrugging:

I don’t think it makes much sense to make a presentation video because there aren’t many things to show

got ya, maybe release a paid version with nice UI then? so your work hasn’t gone un-noticed. Just for people like me I only understand like basic css/html so i can not write out stuff, just change/fix things lol. I know i would personally pay for this if you made the in app ui clean as the home.

1 Like

I changed all instances of the F2 to F3 yet it still only uses F2 (This effects txadmins invisable key) - maybe i missed something any idea on what it could be?

Because it is using key mapping, so you have to change it from settings/keybinds/fivem, because the key has been set

tyvm the mod is AMAZING :slight_smile:

1 Like

So how do i edit the tablet?? In the read me or any of the lua files i cant edit the apps with I would like for it to display

No matter what I change or set the tablet always opens itself with F2 when I remove the part in the server and config.lua.

I really do not know what to do

I got the keymapping out, only I can’t change it in the keybinds ^^

how do i make the scrip to use it with an item ?

How can I change whats inside the tablet??

Did you remember to update your client keybinds in settings afterwards