[Standalone] Advanced Drug Menu

Array_Advanced_Drugs

An advanced drug script that can be used for recreational, and medical use.

This resource allows you to finally give your EMS crew access to use drugs while giving your CIV’s a nice extra way to enjoy their time.

We made this resource because we’ve never been able to find a script that allowed EMS to administer drugs to their patiënts, we think this adds an extra dynamic to the RP. We figured that if we’re making this, we might as well make it a universal solution, and give CIV’s the ability to use the drugs too.

We’ve added important configuration options. You can restrict the functionality to your users by using identifiers such as a Steam Hex, Ace permission, Discord ID or Discord Role. You can even disable parts of the menu completely. See Configuration below for more information.

:smoking: Preview

Example Config

Screenshots

Video of Medical Use

https://streamable.com/n7j15s

Video of Recreational Use

https://streamable.com/ibqmza

:star: Features

• Highly configurable
  • Easy to configure, with easily readable Documentation and Installation guide.
  • No obfuscation or Escrow
  • Continuous updates and support
  • Overdosing
  • Dosage-dependant effect wear off
  • If you purchase this script, you’ll get access to all future updates for free.

Allow your medics to give drugs to patients (With individual effects):

• Oxygen (Heals People)
  • Saline (Heals People)
  • Midazolam
  • Epinephrine
  • Ketamine
  • Fentanyl
  • Narcan (To clear existing drug effects)

Allow civilians to use drugs for themselves (With individual effects):

• Weed
  • MDMA
  • Cocaine
  • LSA
  • LSD
  • Heroin
  • DMT
  • Water (To clear existing drug effects)

Restrict the menu based on:

• Steam ID

• Ace permission

• Discord ID

• Discord role (Whitelisting based on Discord roles requires Badger_Discord_API to be installed.

:writing_hand: With a straight-to-the-point config, you’ll be able to set the menu up just how you like it!

Click to view example Config
Config = {}

-- What do you want the command to be to open the menu?
Config.command = 'drugmenu'

-- Set the text to appear below the menu title.
Config.SubTitleText = "By Array Development"

-- Specify if you want to enable both parts of the menu?
Config.enableMedicalUse = true -- Enable Medical Use
Config.enableRecreationalUse = true -- Enable Recreational Use

-- Specify whether you want to restrict parts of the menu?
Config.whitelistMedicalUse = true -- Restrict Medical Use (Recommended to leave true)
Config.whitelistRecreationalUse = false -- Restrict Recreational Use

-- If Config.whitelistMedicalUse is set to true, who do you want to be able to use the menu?
Config.MedicalUse = {
    steamID =       {"iasm89892899w", "awdawk909k21s", "", "", "", "", "", ""}, 
    discordID =     {"SomeonesDiscordId", "92862829495722", "", "", "", "", "", ""}, 
    acePerm =       {"medic", "firedepartment", "", "", "", "", "", ""}, 
    discordRole =   {"EMS", "Fire Department", "", "", "", "", "", ""}
}

-- If Config.whitelistRecreationalUse is set to true, who do you want to be able to use the menu?
Config.RecreationalUse = {
    steamID =       {"", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""}, 
    discordID =     {"", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""}, 
    acePerm =       {"medic", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""}, 
    discordRole =   {"", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""}
}

-- Disable the healing effects gained from Oxygen and Saline, to prevent people with access to the medical use menu from healing people.
Config.disableMedicalDrugHealingEffects = false

-- Do you want to stop medics from being able to use the medical use menu on themselves. (eg. to prevent them from healing themselves)
Config.disableMedicalSelfUse = false

-- Do you want to enable the chat messages when drug functions are executed.
Config.enableChatMessages = true

-- If Config.enableChatMessages is true, what do you want the title of the message to be?
Config.chatMessagetitle = "Array_Drugs"

I want it! where do I get it?

:file_folder: Buy it from our Tebex for only $8

:books: Documentation

Acknowledgements

Special thanks to:

Disclaimer

None of the content in this release should be considered medical advice, drug advice, or any sort of advice. We do not claim to know proper dosage, overdosage, etc. Dosage and overdosage are purely there as a gameplay mechanic.

9 Likes

nice release, nice price.
will buy it.

can you maybe send me a link for the stretcher via dm?

2 Likes

Thanks, hope you enjoy it.

The stretcher is made by Code5Mods. The script (allowing the usage of it) is part of a bigger project we’re working on that’s hopefully releasing relatively soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you, i’m excited and follow your project.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This shouldnt cost 6$, it should cost 60$ nah not really. But its REALLY good for the price.
Big “upvote” from me!

2 Likes

What menu base does this use and what kind of performance does it have?

1 Like

Hey, the menu is built with WarMenu, the performance is excellent.

dependencies?

There are no dependencies with the exception of using Discord Role names as a way of whitelisting the script. You will need Badger_Discord_API if you want to use Discord Role names otherwise you can just use Discord IDs (of players) Steam Hexes or Ace permissions, those 3 have no dependencies.

1 Like

Do the drug effects work if I have the drugs as items? Your drug effects are dope! I want my EMS to be able to use the menu but not the civilians.

also curious if they can work as items instead of the menu :slight_smile:

UPDATE

1.0.1 (Hotfix)

• Fixed an issue where not having Badger_Discord_API installed may cause the menu to stop working.

• Fixed an issue where disabling the whitelist doesn’t actually disable it.

How do i update if i already bought it?
Get it for free from the Updates tab on our webstore. (You have to be logged in to see this tab)

Hey, the menu uses a really versatile whitelist system allowing you to whitelist certain parts of the menu to whoever you want. You can simply add the ace perm or discord role name (discord role names require you to have Badgers Discord API installed) of EMS (it would also work with individual discord IDs or Steam Hexes of medics) and turn the option of recreational (what civs use) use off.

Another side note. The medical section of the menu makes the Medic enter a player’s ID of who they want to use the drugs on, there are distance checks in place to ensure that the medics cannot abuse the script. The recreational section only allows a person to give drugs to themself

If you’re referring to ESX, vRP or QBCore integration, this might be added in future updates. We currently have not yet looked into working on this type of integration.

is the code escrow locked? or am i able to edit the code?

@marshular It is not escrow locked, you’ll be able to edit it to your liking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks like a very nice script, are you planning to add addiction in the future? I can’t find a drug addiction script anywhere :smiley:

That’s a very interesting premise, we will look further into possible mechanisms like that! No promises though :wink:

How can we change how fast the effects wear off i find it too fast

how do i get the menu to show up, is there a keybind? I need to know