Spotlight - Enhanced Sync

No problem man glad to hear it worked

Thank you for helping!

No problem. Glad I was able to at least help someone

1 Like

It is still broken, bringing me up the same thing in the console. (and once again I renamed it to spotlight2 so don’t mind it saying that)

Check your DMs

So we are having an issue where the script wont work unless its restarted, and you have to do this each time a client joins

im gettin that too and for some reason if i update my server to “bodacious” fivepd wont work is there any work around or anyone to fix

well it worked but fivepd will not work with “bodacious” when i update my server so im back to not using this script for the moment

What version of FivePD are you running?

says adamant but when i try to upgrade to what the spotlight is fivepd doesnt work

So adamant is the older fx_manifest.json code and the new one as you know is bodacious so it’s very possible you’re running an older version of FivePD so I suggest upgrading it to the latest release because as FiveM releases new updates so do the resources so if you don’t update your FiveM as you know it won’t find the Manifest. The version you have installed was probably prior to update so you have to stay on top of updates or you run the possibility of running into error’s

with the new update to fivepd its spotlight is now working thanks again for the help

No problem man. Glad I could help

1 Like

In my server we prefer commands. Is there anyway you could make a command for it?

The underlying system is actually based on commands, they’re not pretty but they work.

/spotlight
/spotlightaim up
/spotlightaim down
/spotlightaim left
/spotlightaim right

Think you could add alley lights to the script? It’d be the same as the spotlight but unable to move on the right and left side of the vehicle, being able to toggle those individually would be a godsend though.

Is there any ways to change the location for the origin of the spotlight? since my policecar has a lamp on the roof?

I for some reason cannot figure out how to work this damn thing. I think i’m just dumb but some help would be great.

it’s C lang just change the keybinds in your gta v in the GTA ONLINE tab, and make sure its streamed correctly

Feel free to drop a PR on Github if you’re familiar with C# and want to implement that.

If not, you can always just change the location in this block here and recompile manually.