Speed limit UI

Hopefully, you all like it, it uses Yoda-Speedlimit to get the limits. ITS NOT dependent on this, just a shout out to a tool I used

Qries

Github Download Github

Hope yall like it

13 Likes

nice!

1 Like

Nice release!

1 Like

Nice UI!

Where i can Change the Position from the UI ?

Regards
@IL-Boomatisch

In the CSS file?

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

Looks amazing, thank you man to share it!

2 Likes

So in the CSS you will see these

.m1l-2-c {
  margin-left: 0.5rem;
  font-size: 25;
  position: absolute;
  top: 1008px;
	left: 242px; 	
}
.m1l-2 {
	margin-left: 0.5rem;
	font-size: 50;
	position: absolute;
	top: 990px;
	left: 235px; 	
}

You can change the position through there, m1l-2-c is the one for the font size.(ignore the one in the m1l-2) You can resize the image in the index.html on line 15 you will see an img line. At the end is width and height, just scale those. Make sure when you scale though that you do both width and height or else it will look stretched out. We also provide support in our discord. Which is linked in the resource.

So I switch to zones, clean code, add option to show only limiter for driver and some misc changes
Link: Click

1 Like

The original ran at 0.55ms, and I just couldn’t have that.

I have re-written it in such a manner in which it runs at 0.01ms, (on my server).

It is also configured in such a way, you can change from MPH to KMH by simply altering one line.

2 Likes

I made a small pull request to that.
You can see it here

2 Likes

Merged that bad boy up. Thanks for the contribution.

Nice to see when the community works together

2 Likes

I’m not sure about the original because 0.01ms sounds better than 0.55ms. However, even though it’s started in my config, I have to restart it after a server start to get it to show up.

yessir, I agree. Sorry I was late on it, have had a busy week, I appreciate the contributions, if you wanna hop in the discord, we’d love to see your help on some future projects.

go ahead and hop into the discord and ill take a look at it

Very sexy. Nice release :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like this. But I am having a problem with it actually displaying the speed limit on the image.

I have been able to move the image as per the above instructions and nothing else in the file has been changed. How can I fix this issue?

Is it possible via the css some how to make it 50% transparency or something?

How would i change the actual speed limit UI as im tryna make it a UK speed sign? For personal use

If You Want It To Be Top Right Of The GPS Here Is The Index.css

@import url(‘https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Sawarabi+Gothic&display=swap’);

body {
font-family:
system-ui,
-apple-system, /* Firefox supports this but not yet system-ui */
‘Segoe UI’,
Sawarabi Gothic,
Helvetica,
Arial,
sans-serif,
‘Apple Color Emoji’,
‘Segoe UI Emoji’;
}