[SourceCode][RELEASE] Ifruit Phone in C#

Ok so… after all the requests i’m getting in private messages… and thanks to @d0p3t… i’m releasing the source code of my work and studies (what i’ve done so far ) regarding the ifruit phone and its scaleforms wrappered apps and what so ever

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT OF THIS SINCE I’M NOT LONGER RESEARCHING IT!

phoneGTAC#.zip (16.5

ScreenShots

https://youtu.be/Y9wbODBBDbc

Feel free to use it and keep on researching for this amazing game
THE ONLY REQUEST I MAKE IS TO RELEASE ANY MODIFICATION OF THIS PROJECT FOR EVERYONE TO STUDY AND BETTER UNDERSTAND SCALEFORM MECHANICS
As Philip the II from Macedonia said: divide et impera

24 Likes

This will be put to good work by MILLIONS
:clown_face::clown_face::ghost:

1 Like

Thanks for this! <3

Good job, I liked it.
I will test and improve some parts!

1 Like

i only ask to keep releasing and to not steal… just share and conquer

1 Like

Time to see how far you got with this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’ve been able to add gamepad shaking control on settings and much more things… i was able to save phone settings on db too… i’ve decided to interrupt as… i was the only in my server to like the iFruit phone XD

1 Like

Very good bro. It looks like a big work, but it needs to be improved. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

to you sir I take my hat off … thank you for your time <3

Nice script dude, Thanks for the script i was looking for this last week you are the best

Shame to hear that others don’t like the native (ifruit) phones too, I’ve also been working on basically this exact same project and stopped for the same reason.

i can feel your disappontment

1 Like

This looks cool!

Sorry if this might sound like a stupid question but, how did you insert this into the game?
I don’t see any resource scripts, just C# files. :man_shrugging: But anyway, this is dope and I want to try this out!

Of course, I like to use your things, as they use as mine.
And of course, I will always make it available when updating!

1 Like

It was in my gamemode

Alright

Anyone managed to rewrite or having a lua version of this? If not i may rewrite this to lua for devs wanting it for lua.

I’d love to

i actually managed to abandon LUA as my community is full of stealers and decrypters… c# it’s harder to decrypt and even after decrypted must be read and understood… nothing so easy like LUA ^^

3 Likes