Scaleforms and iFruit in C#

Hi… i’m trying (almost succesfully) to make the original gta phone to work in my gm… till now it’s all working except for 1 thing… the phone’s screen is all black XD
here a pic on how it shows

some apps work and commands too… but not the screen… am i missing something? it’s a lot of code to write here… but i might send the class privately if it’s needed

EDIT: I’VE RELEASED WHAT I’VE DONE SO FAR YOU CAN SEE IT HERE

4 Likes

I’ve experimented with it in the past, although not with this precise animation. I’ll share it when I get home tonight. Remind me :slight_smile:

great! :smile: :smiley: thank you!

Could it be a better and possibly easier to view / use system by using the scaleform version that works on a 2D level on the screen?

Here is a list of scaleforms i found useful when trying to work with them,
https://scaleform.devtesting.pizza/#cellphone

it does both… if you’re in first person is like this… if you’re in third person it’s shown as always in game…

Ohh, interesting! Thanks for that good one to know and remember. Curiously does it work when you are not in first person?

yeah
if you switch from first to third it changes automatically

Sorry what i mean is are your scaleforms working when in third person?

yes… when i get back home from office i’ll make a screenshot :slight_smile:

Ahh okay then. Sure sounds good!

ok so… i was able to make it work and i can now see everything… the only thing missing is the apps name and some other little stuff regarding strings… but here is how it works changing from first to third person @Titch2000 that’s for you too @d0p3t

Oh hey, what I sent to you does what you have. So nothing new for you :smiley:

well then it’s all about disclosing scaleforms :smiley:

I’VE RELEASED WHAT I’VE DONE SO FAR YOU CAN SEE IT HERE

Who was the other person working on this phone? Would be great to get his research in your release topic too

i honestly don’t know :frowning: