Sollumz - Blender Plugin

Sollumz, a Blender plugin for modifying GTA V game assets, has been released in its alpha stage. I hope this plugin will make your FiveM resource development a more fun and smooth process!

To download the latest version, head to the 5Mods page.

This plugin will allow you to import, edit, and export YDR.XML, YDD.XML, and YBN.XML files exported by CodeWalker.

Requirements

Features

• Import/Export YDR.XML
  • Import/Export YDD.XML
  • Import/Export YBN.XML

Installing

1. Open Blender
  2. Open Edit > Preferences > Add-ons > Install from zip (top right corner)
  3. Select sollumz.zip included in this download
  4. Enable the addon “Import-Export: Sollumz”

Getting Started

Credits

• Skylumz
  • Dexyfex
  • Colton
  • Loyalist
  • All testers
31 Likes

Thanks for this plugin friend!

4 Likes

This is damn awesome!!! <3
Thanks for this big evolution in gta mapping.
Are there any plans to add more things from the GIMS:EVO program from 3ds max?

1 Like

Bro thank you very Much now we can make our 3d directly on blender thank youu again

Is this plugin like that made for 3d max?

2 Likes

As of now, the plugin can do most if not all that GIMS can do and we plan to add support for YFT, YCD, as well as tools for YMAP, YTYP files. YFT is already almost done and we have basic YMAP support right now, but the YMAP system is going to be changed in the future and it will include more features like occlusions.

3 Likes

Godsend !

Huge step forward for FiveM/GTA Modding community!
Nicely done!

[TUTORIAL] INSTALLING SOLLUMZ PLUGIN - BLENDER | TECHY GAME BAR | #1 - YouTube

I have a problem with export file to yft

No objects of type: bound composite or drawable dictionary or drawable to export.

1 Like

No objects of type: drawable dictionary or bound composite or drawable to export.

1 Like

any solutions yet?

This isn’t a place to ask for help, join the discord for that. Also there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube and there is a wiki on the GitHub, so start there before asking anything.

Buenas tardes, recientemente realice todos los pasos, pero cuando lo intento sacar con el spooner no aparece nada, estaria bien que enseñaras a crear el modelo y como extraerlos. alguna idea de donde alla podido fallar para que no aparezca, y si me e podido saltar algun paso. gracias de antemano y muy buen tutorial

figure this out yet? cant find discord

I don’t presume I can import vehicle .yft files with this can I?

You can, however you do need to export the YFT as an .XML file. You can do this through RPF Explorer from CodeWalker.

Also, if you would like to have it so your vehicles textures are showing properly. You can also do “File > External Data > Find Missing Files”. At this point, locate the folder you have your vehicles textures in. You can export them from RPF Explorer with ease aswell.

(Example)

Then Blender should load majority of the textures.

How do I convert the xml back to a yft? Also how do I import the textures, it isn’t quite letting me do that.

What your wanting to export needs to be selected like so.

Then just export with Sollumz.
Drag it into your gta mods folder within OpenIV or RPF Explorer (if none, create one) then it should convert back to ytf.