Social Anxiety RP'er. Need help joining community

Hello. You can call me kyochi. I rp’d in something else before but never roleplayed in something like this due to social anxiety and not owning gta 5. Now that I have gta 5, I really want to try to roleplay here but my anxiety attacks are growing rapidly. I want to join a server that’s welcoming to new people and will have anyone that personally helps those with the same condition as mine.

Thanks.

Hello Kyochi!

I would like to welcome you to our caring community, Project Life.
Our project is planned to launch in late January but the community is slowly building up already.

If you need any help with your progress, feel free to reach out. Check out our forum post below.

Hi, Kyochi.

Come by and check us out at Gang Haven Role Play

• We are currently hiring POLICE, EMS, & STAFF of ALL RANKS!

Ask for Brad, COPE or Chris Paul if you’d like an interview or you can come and just play as a civilian.

Forum Link: Gang Haven Roleplay💎| Serious RP, QBCORE, HIRING POLICE, EMS,& STAFF ALL RANKS, Civillian Oriented, MEGA EUP, 100's Custom Cars, Gangs, and More! Cayo Perico & Tuner DLC'S! - #2 by logang5651

Hey there, Signal One Roleplay welcomes all new FiveM players and will love to help guide you become the best roleplayer possible! We are a small new startup community that strives to deliver the best roleplay, check us out here!

Try us Southern Roleplay We are a caring server that understands these kind of things, I myself have anxiety, Im a staff member on here and also the head of communications which means if you’d be interested in dispatching or getting information or help in or about the server I can get you there! Come check us out! Everyone is welcome and judgement free. You can choose to be a civilian but we are also hiring for all types of different departments and roles. Give us a shot!

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

I understand about the social anxiety as far as roleplay, I’ve learned ppl want the numbers in they server but numbers ain’t nothing if the quality of roleplay isnt there or the owners & admin’s dont take time out and get to know there member’s so i say find a server that will do just that help you ease anxiety with the Roleplay but also ensure that they show you the ropes and make you a better when it comes to roleplay. If I ever find a server like that I send u the link frfr

This community is no good frfr would not waste my time that Southern Roleplay

FreshStart_Roleplay
Element Club Argentum 💿
4h
Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server 1

No go, Power hungry would not waste time

It’s important to differentiate between a panic attack and an anxiety attack. While they share some similarities, they are different experiences. You can read more about the differences between panic and anxiety attacks at this link Panic Attack vs Anxiety Attack: Is There a Difference?. Regarding finding a welcoming community to join, you might want to look for servers that have a reputation for being friendly and supportive. You could also try reaching out to other roleplayers and asking if they know of any groups that cater to people with social anxiety. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or support from others; many people are happy to offer assistance.

Hey I have Social Anxiety also and i run a community called Dreamstate RP and we would be glad to have you!