SmartDrone - London Studios - (Paid Resource)
This premium resource is a great addition to any roleplay server, providing a remote-controlled drone experience with a live camera that is adjustable, thermal imaging, night vision and the ability to automatically land. This will enhance realism for all people on scene - even civilians if you choose to allow them to use this.
A large amount of development has gone into this resource, including the scripting from London Studios and one of our partners, Adam Fenton, for creating the custom model.
This plugin is made by LondonStudios, we have created a variety of releases including TaserFramework, SearchHandler, ActivateAlarm, SmartTester, SmartSounds, CustodyAlarm, SmartObservations and more!
This is a paid resource, we are conducting the sale of it through Tebex. This is approved by FiveM and we have been in contact with them to confirm this sale is approved.
Find out more and purchase it here.
/drone - This will setup a drone on the floor in front of you, run this command again to delete it.
Forward Arrow - Move the drone forward
Backward Arrow - Move the drown backward
Left Arrow - Tilt the drone left
Right Arrow - Tilt the drone right
Enter - Toggle live camera stream
Home - Toggle night vision
Delete - Toggle thermal imaging
Page Up - Move the drone up, increasing the altitude
Page Down - Move the drone down, decreasing the altitude
Insert - Automatically land the drone
- Remote Control - Unlike other drones seen in the past, you are not required to physically drive this yourself and get inside. This is fully remote controlled using the keys above. You can be stood on the edge of an incident and fly the drone in, getting a full view of the situation by enabling the live camera.
- Night vision / Thermal imaging - Many emergency situations require the use of night vision or thermal imaging, such as searching for a wanted or missing person. Alternatively, fire and rescue teams may use this to analyse a situation, looking at how the fire is spreading and if anyone else is inside. Your imagination is the limit.
Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others
- Permission checks - You can easily edit the sv_drone.lua file to add permissions.
- Purchase the resource through our Tebex store here.
- Create a new resource folder in your server directory.
- Check your email for the downloaded resource, please check your spam folder.
- Place the contents of the downloaded .zip inside the resource folder.
London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.
We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Smart Drone and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!
Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!