Smart Drone - Remote Controlled, Live Camera, Thermal Imaging, Night Vision [Paid Resource]

We’re currently running a sale of this resource on our Tebex store for the next 24 hours.

Video

We’ve now got a video of the drone in flight, take a look below.

GET YOUR FREE FIREFIGHTER PED - ORDER FROM US

Get a FREE British Firefighter (Non-EUP) Ped with any order placed on our store until April 26th, in collaboration with one of our partners.

You’ll receive the download link via email.

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

We launched London Studios exactly one year ago today, with the aim of releasing a few resources.

Since then, we’ve grown exponentially and to celebrate, everything on our store is 10% off for 24 hours only.

https://store.londonstudios.net

is it possibly to have the drone as an item so you have to buy it instead of doing /drone

Hi,

You can add this yourself by editing the server file, it shouldn’t be too difficult.

thanks,
London Studios

It is possible to replace the model with another one? I see it a little too static and I am very sorry about this! :hushed:

Where can one find that Command Support Unit truck?

For those who are finding a free drone “vehicle” here is one: DJI Mavic Pro [Add-On] - GTA5-Mods.com

How to add permission?Or how to let the police use it only?

Hi,

If you are on the latest, the config allows you to easily add either ace permissions or job check for QBCore/ESX/vRP straight out of the box.

Kind regards,
London Studios

ok thx!

How do I turn off the sound? It sounds too loud

I agree it’s wayy to loud for a small drone.