Simple Trainer won't show up

The file I uploaded should work, but download this too:

And place it I’m your server cache

im getting crash again when i want to spawn my Character

not enough info, idk, shrug.

SimpleTrainer got updated 5hrs ago from me writing this, to support the latest fivem build.

Latest DLC is 2612, not 5402

1 Like

He’s a new .res build for those who need it.

fx_asi_build.res (256 Bytes)

Cheers!

3 Likes

Here is Menyoo and openCameraV with 2189, 2372, 2545, and the latest 2612 gamebuild, thanks to @itshazeyo for the fx_asi_build.res.

4 Likes

Many thanks bro :wink:

2 Likes

Build res for 2628 just in case, Enjoy!

fx_asi_build.res (312 Bytes)

2 Likes

Not working right now the menyoo menu ( the spawning npc’s )

Because you need to update it to support the gamebuild.

2 Likes

Be cautious of Player Options

Use spooner to select your character instead.

Can someone describe how to generate the resource file? I’m a bit fuzzy on the details, and with how frequently the game is updated, I’d like to be able to do it if necessary.

This post is :key:

1 Like

Another stupid question…

Do the plugins have to support the game version, or the FiveM version?

Game version. so you would put 2189, 2545, 2612, etc etc etc etc.

1 Like

Thank you.

I’m on 2628, and followed this process to update the .ASI files for LambdaMenu and TrainerV, but it still doesn’t work in story mode for some reason. That’s what I get for trying to cheat, I guess lol

1 Like

No idea about story mode unfortunately. Haven’t messed with single player since discovering FiveM.

1 Like

I was able to get Script Hook V + Native Trainer working. Apparently it’s run outside of FiveM; you just launch the game normally.

In Regards To Menyoo:

I found a fork someone made where they recompiled it to work with The Contracts DLC, aka mpsecurity.

We need to stay vigilant and help each other if we want to continue to use Menyoo, as MAFINS no longer updates it. Here is what he has said himself;

Currently, I have a working Menyoo on the latest gamebuild, however if I select Player Options, I crash to desktop.

Hopefully someone can fix this.

1 Like