ServerSync (Time / Weather / Wind + More)

Not currently. I never thought someone would want to freeze it. I guess I could add that in the future.

1 Like

it will be useful like to make a preset based on seasons or something like that

how do you remove permissions to make it available to all

@NadeStevens you could use the following ACE perms to make it available to all:

add_ace builtin.everyone "changeWeather" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "changeTime" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "freezeTime" allow

add_ace builtin.everyone command.weather allow
add_ace builtin.everyone command.time allow
add_ace builtin.everyone command.freezetime allow

Is it possible to use the chat command /blackout in this script as in vSync?

Hello, is it possible to disable the npc font and ems with the script if yes how?

@SoyKeRz I don’t make use of /blackout in this script. For my purposes, I would have never needed it.

How can i use commands instead of keys for the window up/down thing

I found an error in ss_cli_indicators.lua in lines 27 and 31 its says >“ServerSynd:SetVehicleIndicator”
instead of >ServerSync:SetVehicleIndicator

Is there a way to unsync a player?

vSync have a method where you can TriggerEvent('vSync:toggle',false)

And then when you want to go back to sync he has this method TriggerServerEvent('vSync:requestSync')

okay well now the problem is it says its updated the weather or time but it doesnt change

Weather always transitions, even when you use /weather. It takes a few minutes to fully switch.

Version 1.2 released on my github. Check the top post. ServerSync (Time / Weather / Wind + More)

idk doesnt seem to work man, idk if its a problem with me

I added that to the ACE Permissions and still does not allow us to change the weather.

Does this one also make it rain every time a player joins or overall keep raining very often no matter the settings?
Vsync has that issue. Seems to rain more often than anything else, and 100% every time server gets restarted, it starts off with rain (even tho chances of getting rain have been reduced to 1/10, it still constantly rains more than any other weather type.
Wondering if this is diffrent on that part or the same?

OK so I really want to use this script as it seems a lot more configurable than vSync… but I seem to have the same error lots of people are having with no real answer it would seem.

1. I cannot for my life figure out how to allow even myself in an FXServer to get access to change time/weather/etc… no matter what id i put or variant of the ace perm i give… I can’t add myself to the “allow” list.

2. Flashing weather. weather appears to be refreshing almost every 2-3 seconds. I disabled vMenu’s dynamic time and weather sync and yet still I get flashing clouds every 2-3 seconds. Please if anyone has the answer to these issues reply and/or PM me with the solutions. Plz n Thx!

So i am using Linux and this isn’t syncing the weather or time

i do have permission because it says i changed the time / weather but nothing

Weather takes a little bit of time to fully change… it makes it a lot more gradual rather than just a sudden change from clear skies to thunderstorms. Time however I’m not too sure

Hey any chance you could add a blackout as your script is 10x better than the others but really could do with the blackout adding