[Script]-Yow_bankingV2[Bank Script]

I Change the location of the debit card.

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

Encrypted?
yes is

if its encrypted maybe sell it unencrypted but at a higher price nice work.
I was actually thinking about doing that

1 Like

unencrypted of yow_bankingv2 available now you can also find it here

https://rickan.tebex.io/package/4389713

Change the CSS. Looks pretty unprofessional. But besides that, the functions seem pretty cool!

1 Like

what do you mean like the border? or the color

Somethings I would change…

1. The font its just so basic and boring.
  2. Makes the boxes that hold the withdraw and deposit more roundish that sqaure is just ugly.
  3. Make the entire thing smaller. Its just to big for the little stuff you have in it.

Im not hating just suggesting

1 Like

Changes that might benefit you.
-As Zoku said, might wanna change the font, it’s very basic, and it just doesen’t fit in.
-Might wanna use pixels with your border-radius instead of %. (Only use % if you’re trying to make a perfect circle etc. (50%))
-Make everything smaller, there’s so little stuff happening on the screen, but so much space to use. - Could always change the pages to other sizes, so it fits every page.
-Having personal information displayed is quite nice, but why have it say you’re a policer officer? Doesen’t change the banks function, seems like fill, that isn’t really important. If you want to fill out stuff, then have a small box, with some “bank” information about yourself. (Full name, gender, phonenumber, amount of accounts, how many disabled, current balances)

The overall project is quite nice, but could use some fine tuning.

2 Likes

im using custom framework is that unencrypted ? because i need change some things to works with my framework

1 Like

yes it is unencrypted

i change it a long time ago

does read np inventory system for shops ?

What?

Update

yow_banking update
https://rickan.tebex.io/package/4389713

If you bought this script and want the update dm me

1 Like

Hi,
does it still work with the base .
i mean the functions to add or take money from an bankaccount of the player?

i mean like the setaccountmoney bank etc

No I can maybe do something like that tho

i mean like most scripts support if you dont have enough cash it uses the bank money for example.
So maybe you would have a main account which could use this. The one you cant delete etc.

1 Like
VRP?
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

still available?

Not at the moment