Saving players

Hi,

I’ve just started a new FiveM server which I will be running with a few friends.

I am hosting the server from ■■■■■■■ Servers so we don’t have to have a computer running at all times.

As it seems right now, every time you open the game, you spawn as a new person, with new clothes, and no saved data, such as money and posistion of disconnection.

Do I have to add some sort of ressource to do that?

• Simon

Yes, there is no persistence to start with. Most people utilize vRP or ESX in order to accomplish this, but there are other resources to do so as well.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The control panel of my server allows me to install ESX, which I have chosen to do - but it seems like I’m respawnning a new place anyway. Do I have to activate something in the ESX files to achieve this?

1 Like

Who is your server provider?

1 Like

I tried writing it in the main post, but it got censured out - It is Citdael.

It’s censored for a reason. They’re an unauthorized hosting provider. Either use a VPS, or use @zaphosting .

Oh well - wasn’t aware of that. Just cancelled my service and started it at ZAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.