Sanitation Job (ND, QB, ESX, Standalone)

Description:

This is a sanitation/garbage collector job, it works with ND Core, QB Core, ESX, standalone, and has bridge files so you can integrate it with your own framework.

The script is very configurable and has a lot of features. You can add friends to a group and do the job together. Once you start the job you will have an assigned area. You have to collect a specified amount of garbage in the assigned area and, once you’re done you will be assigned a new area. You can return to the recycle center at any time and load off the garbage.

Players can take garbage bags from bins, move different types of dumpsters, and pickup garbage bags from the ground. This script is really optimized and will always receive new features upon suggestions :slight_smile:

Features:

• Pickup different type of trash bags.
  • Proper idle, walk, and running animations.
  • Move bins and dumpsters.
  • Group system & play with friends.
  • Non escrowed bridge files to integrate with your framework.
  • Auto detects ND, QB, ESX.

Preview:

Purchase here!

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1400
Requirements ox_lib, ox-target
Support Yes (live chat on our tebex)
2 Likes

Very epic

1 Like

Love it :100:

1 Like

My MLO would fit quite well with this. :smiley:

Great script 7/10 just missing some key configuration options, like being able to

Change the key system for the car. So we don’t have to lockpick/hotwire car. We should have a function for when the vehicle spawns.

Changing clothes numbers incase you have custom clothing (also doesn’t seem to have female working properly again might be bc of custom clothing)

adding job restrictions or even just function so we can implement our own.

Once these are added 10/10 script.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, I’ve now added translation options requested by some people. I’m going to be working on adding the options you suggested :heart:

good but the support is very slow had this close to 2weeks now with no help

Hi we apologize for the delays, have you tried reaching out trough our live chat support on our store?

Information for buyers:

You cannot change the following:

1. Set money reward
  2. Job clothes
  3. Ox_target translation

It’s likely that this won’t be changed, even though several people have already requested it, so the money is wasted.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi, you can change money reward in the bridge folder. And translation is in the config file. Changing clothes configuration will be added soon.

Indeed, you won’t be able to change the translation under the target because I checked today. In “bridge,” I can change the amount, but how? Since I don’t even know how much money you get for the course.

for the curious, he still hasn’t fixed it.

Seems to be updated. Editing comment.

2 Likes

still?

@jeffydrvn @Chiooky @Leslija

I’m sorry for the lack of support in the last couple months I’ve been very busy and unable to spend as much time on fivem as I used to. I’m going to make sure this is updated asap and fix these issues. Here’s some notes of what I’ll update.

• easy configuration for male & female clothing.
  • configuration for blip size, color, etc.
  • add translation where I forgot to add.
  • I intentionally didn’t add blips and put the street name in a notification so players have to know where the street is or look for it on the map as a challenge, but now since a lot of people complained I’ll add an option for zone blip.
  • currently you can change the pay amount in the bridge by doing amount*value to change the value. I’ll add that to the config instead as a multiplier.
  • Add an optional job restriction.
  • Give keys to vehicle, I’m not sure what qb core or esx uses for that there’s nothing in their documentation about it but I’ll look into it.
2 Likes

wow…
you can give the keys as a function in the config and the rest will be hooked there, probably export.

Yes, what are you using for vehicle keys?

mono_carkeys

when can i expect?

1 Like

if he still wanted to xd