Sandy Shores Hospital

Hello!

I enjoy making these and hope you enjoy them. This is one of the first buildings I have ever made for Sandy Shores.

This hospital has two entrances; Main entrance out front & then the helipad entrance. Also has the following:

• Waiting Room
  • Nurse/Doctor Breakroom
  • 3 recovery rooms with TVs
  • Consultation Room
  • Bloodwork room
  • Doctor Office
  • Coroner room
  • ICU room
  • Operating Room
  • Lighting throughout and outside

You will need the follow streaming props for this to work!

sandyhospital.zip (9.9 KB)

7 Likes

This may have been released before not sure. Looks very familiar for some reason. But good job

I released it on GTA 5 mods a while back but could never post here because I wasn’t considered a member yet.

@Corey_Rodriguez This is a very good ymap. Would you ever consider making a ymap addend for the sandy sheriff station. Like an office or two a gated area for the police cars and fule pump…

looks good but it also looks rushed walls are not lined up or level

^^ What above said.

And as decent as it looks, are you sure you made this for Sandy Shores? Sandy Shores is a rural area… putting something all shiny in the smack center doesn’t actually fit the whole Sandy Shores vibe.

It was the first map i made so it wont be perfect.

And yes its for sandy shores, what kind of question is that? The server im in, blaine county is the aop and everyone huddles in sandy so why not make a big hospital that has 200 gsw victims a day?

like I tell all other ymapers please don’t rush maps just to release them we would like good maps that’s going to take a few hours and be perfect then a finished map that taken less then an hour that looks rushed

Wasn’t rushed, took me a few days actually. Like I said it was my first map ever.

HellyPad is no working, we fall when go to 3rd floor. :thinking::slightly_frowning_face:

[quote="[Release] Hospital props, post:1, topic:151753"]
[stream] repertory folder
[/quote]
What?