Sandy Gas Station [FREE]

I decided to give out this small project for free here.

Sandy Gas Station

I would encourage you to check out our other products on the website.
Get it here [FREE]

As you explore the interior, you’ll notice the authentic, weathered textures that echo the harsh, sun-baked environment of Sandy Shores. Every element, from the vintage signage to the well-worn service counters, has been carefully modeled to provide a realistic and atmospheric setting. The layout is intuitive yet intricate, offering players new nooks and crannies to discover, adding depth and intrigue to their in-game exploration.

Functionality meets aesthetics in this design. The space is not only visually compelling but also optimized for smooth gameplay, ensuring a seamless integration of your 5m server. It’s a testament to a deep understanding of the GTA5 universe, brought to life through expert 3D environmental artistry.

Whether you’re a long-time fan of GTA5 or a newcomer to the community, the Sandy Shores Gas Station is more than just a location—it’s a narrative-rich environment that tells a story with every scratch on the wall and every faded poster. It’s an invitation to a new corner of a beloved world, waiting to be explored.

.rar download file:
cfx_sandy_gas_station.zip (5.8 MB)

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) NA
Requirements Latest Gamebuild
Support No

My other works:
Blaine County City Hall - Blaine County City Hall | MLO
Sandy Shores Fire Department - [PAID] Sandy Shores Fire Department
Paleto Fire Department - [Paid] Paleto Bay Fire Department
Rockford Fire Department - Rockford Fire Department
Rockford Police Department - Rockford Hills Police Department
Noose - [Paid] Noose Mlo Interior - #9 by Prompt
WIWANG Pc Club - Wiwang PC CLUB [MLO] - #5 by Prompt
Marijuana plantation - Secret Marijuana Plantation [MLO] - #5 by Schtooping
Bus Station - Bus Station Mlo Interior - #5 by Prompt

24 Likes

Looks Awesome!

looks fire

files are broken @Prompt streets nearby are blurred and buildings are too.

Wow, there are still good free releases. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cant wait to check this one out!

That’s just you having texture loss

Thanks 4 release prompt!

<3

1 Like

awesome

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Very good bro!! With these free things you help new servers a lot! I congratulate you for that. You are a great artist!

This is something on your end. Use the latest game build, make sure it’s n ot conflicting with any other map around the area. You can use https://fivem.prompt-mods.com/compatibility-tool for it

2 Likes

Nice interior, but there seems to be a hole in the map here when it’s used.

Looks great, nice work, there is a glitch on that corner, nothing dramatic, just make the character stumble

lr_cs4_10_0.ybn (212.0 KB)

This should fix the collision issues on the floor. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great MLO!

Know about the problem. Will be fixed in 2-3 days (i’m not home currently). You will see new update on your keymaster

it certainly did thanks

anyone else have the problem of the pumps not showing?

@LamontCranston nope no problems with that, so needs to be a problem on your side.

1 Like