S4-sqlsaver - Auto SQL Saver & Compresser

Preview :arrow_forward:

COKLUK | s4-sqlsaver (github)

Features:

• Store your data on your own server.
  • Store your data less than 5mb on discord. (Compressed)
  • Set a save period (second)

How to use:

Non framework script - no need requitments

Save method = “native” or “compressed” - you can select either

Native method is = non compressed version (not recommended)

Compressed method is = compressed version (recommended) gzip

localSave = (true, false) if u select to “false” not saving to local file, if u select “true” sql saving to “/sql” folder.

loopTime = 600 (SECOND) - u can change to looptime for save to per looptime

PubPath = if in script automatic save not working change to script folder. if is working do not change

discordWebHook = if u not put inside to ur discord webhook url, file won’t load in discord (5mb upload limit)

Other works:

4 Likes

wait, you’re actually asking money for this?
You know, that you can use the command-line utility that MySQL gives you for this?

You can even make it into Windows’ Task Scheduler if you want to do it automatically on certain timestamps.
Even ‘easier’ you can create a .bat file that does it for you with a goto after a few hours.

I mean, it doesn’t include a discord webhook, but I really don’t see a use for having a discord message letting you know that the database has been backed up.

Still, nice work though.

1 Like

ure right but with your method you can’t compress and format sql.

thanks for ur comment.

So you’re basically selling this…

@nat2k15 what you think :joy:

1 Like

Yikes. Come on man -_-

1 Like

Also chrome_iGIHfmGN2V * Preview. Please fix @S4LEH

1 Like

Please somebody give him 10 eur xD

Do you think the codes are the same? :slight_smile:

I didnt even know there was such a script, i just thought of it and i did it and there are not many different methods of doing this. Similarities are normal i think.

• My script does not request database information again, It can compress the sql file and can format.
  • My script does not need config file.

index.js file:

I never copy someone’s script. you can check files.

Hi,Can you give more detailed instructions?in the video you instruct differently and the file you give is different

the part I showed in the video is the top of the file

I don’t see an use for this, just use mysqldump. You don’t really need to spam save it (if I understood correctly, your script saves every x seconds?). You can set up a script to automatically backup the database and gzip it when the server process stops in like 3 lines. That will also be better because it’ll actually save after the server is closed, instead of potentially having alot of unsaved data

Nice job

1 Like

Seriously Guys , Stop Attacking Him Just Because He Asked Money At The Start , Anyway It’s Not That Easy For A Developer To Create Such a Project , Even Thought I Am So Impressed By This That The Automation System Can Create A Automatic Backup Uploded On Discord Webhook , Which Is Really A Great Deal. Seriously Man , Such A Great Work And I Really Appreciate It :slight_smile:

1 Like

Türkçemiz çok iyi.

Best developer :smiley: