S_jobcenter NUI

14/10/21
I stopped developing since I have no more interest in developement and I am also stopping support of this script.
Goodbye

Hello everyone ! :wave:

Today I am introducing to you my first script that I decided to make public !

I was first thinking about making this paid, but I feel like it isn’t finished enough for that.
So here it is and you probably guessed it, it’s FREE !

GitHub: Here
Preview: Here

FEATURES:

• Job Center NUI
  • Configs to be edited by the user
  • Multiples language support (more can be added easily in ./html/lang)
  • Come with a few sample of images (125*125 max!)
  • Optimized: 0.01ms while idle and 0.03ms max while in use

REQUIREMENT:

• ESX
CONFIG

Langs
You can add more easily, the config you will download will probably not be compatible with your server! Don’t forget to modify it before asking for help!

10 Likes

Mission passed!
Respect +

2 Likes

Merci pour ton script il ma bien aider !

1 Like

salut j’ai dl ton script merci beaucoup tu gère la fougère.

1 Like

oh sorry i didn’t see you were english from england, thank you very much, and i also just groove script

1 Like

Great script !

1 Like

Had a issue with the script in the config. I made a mistake, and the dev helped me until we figured out what was going on

Respect ++++++++++

1 Like

Nice script!!

1 Like

Spawn 91939 npcs

Interesting mhh, have you touch anything in the script ? And btw did you really count them all ?

I did not count them but they come out a lot in the same place, you could put an option of a 3d message and I recommend you put a blip

Well this is interesting since I have put a blip, so you either changed something it it or it broke at some point.

I am not really planning to update this, I am just giving support, but feel free if you know what to do

The npc did not break for some reason, just change the coordinates

I am experiencing where two Npcs will spawn after changing the coords and blip

Hey, I am going to try to reproduce the issue could you give me every steps you did to get that issue ?

Exemple: Start server, started script, modified coords, restarted script

First I edited to change the ped coords and blip and Ive only seen it where when someone joins itll spawn a two or more. I have seen when restarting script itll spawn another ped, but right now it does not seem to do that. But usually only seen it when someone joins the server maybe nearby the ped who knows right now

1 Like

Hey ! I have tried some fixes after realising that I’ve made a few mistakes.
The updated version is on github

• Ped should not dupe anymore (I hope so)
  • You don’t have to look at the code to change the blip coords anymore

Sadly, I don’t have much friend to help me out while testing those kinds of things so anyways hope it works now :smiley:

I can try it out and report any changes,

1 Like

I’ve had a few reports and for now it’s not possible to rename the script.

If you want to rename it there is a few lines to change.

I might update it later to make renaming the script possible, if I get the time.

I had more time than I thought

Update 1.0.2

• Created a new branch for testing: Github
  • While using this version you should be able to rename the resource name without breaking everything