Rope Rescue - London Studios - (Paid Resource)
This premium resource is a great addition to any roleplay server, especially for rescue situations. This will ultimately enhance roleplay and realism for all people on scene, those being rescued by even the firefighters or members of the public watching a police rope access team rappel down into some unstable terrain.
This plugin features a custom tripod model with a 210 metre rope, allowing you to access some areas from a great height. You are also able to place other players in a basket, moving them up and down the rope with you. This also includes a custom basket model.
This plugin is made by LondonStudios, we have created a variety of releases including TaserFramework, SearchHandler, ActivateAlarm, SmartTester, SmartSounds, CustodyAlarm, SmartObservations and more!
This is a paid resource, we are conducting the sale of it through Tebex. This is approved by FiveM and we have been in contact with them to confirm this sale is approved.
We’re currently running a sale of 20% off. This is automatically applied.
Find out more and purchase it here.
/tripod setup - Setup a new tripod at your current location. You should stand facing the end of a building or vertical drop.
/tripod remove - Removes the nearest tripod.
W and S - Use these keys to move up and down
F - Press this key when either stood at the top or bottom to begin a rappel.
/basket - Setup a basket and place the nearest player in it. Run /basket again to remove it.
To rappel down, you must stand behind an active tripod and press F, this will be on-screen with a prompt.
- Create and remove a rope rescue tripod - Simply do /tripod setup to setup a new tripod at your location. This is fully synced and allows other players with permission to use the tripod.
- Basket a nearby player - You can setup a basket and place the nearest player in it, strapping them in it. As you move up and down the rope rescue, so will they.
- 210m Rope - The 210 metre rope allows for this to be used at some extreme heights, such as large buildings or even some cranes.
Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others
- Permission checks - You can integrate this into your framework by editing the server.lua file. You can use exports to use database permission checking or even integrate this into vRP or ESX.
- You are able to set up separate permissions for the tripod setup/remove, basket and even the ability to rappel up and down the tripod. This allows you to limit it to Police/Fire jobs, or any others.
- Purchase the resource through our Tebex store here.
- Create a new resource folder in your server directory.
- Check your email for the downloaded resource, please check your spam folder.
- Place the contents of the downloaded .zip inside the resource folder.
London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.
We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Rope Rescue and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!
Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!