Rope Rescue Tripod & Basket - Rope Access Team, Long Rope, Custom Models - [Paid Resource]

Hi,

No source code is obfuscated however we aren’t providing the source code in an easy to edit format similar to how we would with our other resources.

Thanks,
London Studios

Hi,

Thank you, we are glad you like it.

Thanks,
London Studios

Thank you to those who have purchased overnight, if you require any support please send us a private message on the forum, I’ll be happy to help.

In terms of suggestions for future resources our private messages are open. Let us know.

Thanks,
London Studios

cool script.

hopefully fivem makes a separate forum for marketplace releases. i’d hate for the free releases to get lost amongst the paid for ones.

1 Like

Amazing script.

I purchased it a few days ago and haven’t had any issues and it has already brought so much more rp opportunities to the server.

Thanks again

I love that this exists. I have possibly 2 servers (both owned by myself) that I want this for… would I have to purchase it twice? Also, this would be HUGE if you could integrate a helicopter feature! Changing the basket to a different model (one more realistic to the ones helicopters use) also allowing the “rescuers” to be hoisted up via the rope alone. I think that would improve S&R flights tramendicely!

Hi,

Firstly I am glad you like the resource. In regards to your question regarding two servers, could you confirm if both are operating under the same/similar name or completely different?

It may be possible for us to implement this with a helicopter in the future.

Thanks,
London Studios

We’re running a BLACK FRIDAY SALE on both of our resources until Saturday. Discounts are site-wide and automatically applied. Visit our Tebex store now to begin.

The prices are same as the current 20% deal… still 35.09 USD…

Hi,

We can confirm the prices are lower than our 20% offer. This is for our Black Friday sale.

Please visit our Tebex store here.

Thanks,
London Studios

Alrighty - placing order now.

Just curious, If you update to allow helicopters as mentioned above (This would be a drastic improvement to what already appears to be a great concepted script) - would that apply to people who have older versions? IE: do updates push to all purchases?

Hi,

Updates to existing scripts are included in the purchase.

Thanks,
London Studios

Thanks, Order Placed.

Our Tebex store has a new custom domain, view it here:

https://store.londonstudios.net/

Thanks,
LS

Video

We’ve now got a video of the resource in action.

We bought this today and have been testing it out tonight so we can update our department SOPs for it’s use. So far during testing, we are really liking this. The only complaint we have is that it is VERY tedious to keep pressing W or S to go up/down. Would it be possible to have it where if you hold the key, you keep moving?

Also, I saw mentions of possibly updating for use with helicopters. Just wanted to say that would be an AMAZING update for this. SO many times with SAR calls on Chilliad, it’s very hard to move in on the ground and although we have a rappel script to go down from helos, they don’t allow for going back up so if this could be updated for that use, it would just make this an even more amazing script!

I’m still hoping for the smooth climb release…

Hey,

We’re looking to work on this soon, the reason we haven’t prioritised it is due to the fact that the resource functions and all the core features work, this would simply be an update to make it more smooth.

Rest assured though, when the update is completed you’ll be notified and you will be able to download it as you have already purchased it.

To others looking to purchase this resource, we are currently running a sale on the Tebex store, press here to view it.

Thanks,
London Studios

Webpage

Check out the brand new webpage for this resource here. This explains the core features of the resource and shows the video in a great format.

1 Like