šŸ’° Robberies Creator [ESX/QBCore] - in-game heists creation menu without server restart

hi, i suggest to add npc with weapons that give more challenge in the robberys. thansk for your great job. regards from chile

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m glad you like the script :grin:

Ingenious script. Finally you can generate your raids the way you want and the whole thing is very simple.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Iā€™m happy you like it :grin:

Hello! We are looking at this script to basically replace all our heists and robbery scripts - because this looks amazing!

We have the doors script and job script already, and those have been 10/10!

We have a question however - is there an option for npcs for the heists? For example, robbing a 24/7 store might be a 1 stage heist, where you need to rob a npc ped - then bonus if theres a chance for that ped to attack instead of surrender.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m glad you like the script :grin:

About your question, there isnā€™t an option for that, NPC mugging woks in another way.

Technically, you can use trolley in the cashier making it invisible

Ok yea! Thank you for responding!

Would that be a possible update for your script?

Would be awesome to remove loaf_robbery and a couple other of our robbery scripts, to just singly use yours for all robbery needs lol.

1 Like

We already have a doors script, is it possibly to make it work with this?

2 Likes

The steps related to doors, works only with Doors Creator. All other features work also without it

1 Like

Hello, I just got an idea for the next creator from jaksam, you can pass it on to him. A Skill_creator where he combines the job ccreator and drugs creator with. and where everyone collects skill points while working to get faster or more out of a field. possibly also with courses where you can expand something like that. :slightly_smiling_face:
I dreamed about it, it sounds sick and it is

2 Likes

Update 2.0

• Added new step: Paintings
  • Added new step: Guards
  • Pushed a test fix for ped not spawning in cargo robberies
  • Fixed an issue that caused Doors Creator to not be found properly
  • Now police jobs names are in sh_integrations.lua
  • Fixed that heists couldnā€™t be reset properly if the heist was still in stage 1 when the timer was over
  • Fixed that hackable panel step couldnā€™t be deleted
  • Now if a player stops the trolley animation, the entire heist wonā€™t stuck anymore
  • Now after robbing a NPC, the weapon will equip back automatically
  • In cargo robberies, in case you are too far from the truck while drilling, the cargo robbery wonā€™t get stuck, so when you are close enough you can rob it again
  • Added the possibility to choose the hacking minigame for each hackable panel
  • Added Jobs Creator integration about duty status for police
  • Added new minigame for hackable panel: datacrack
  • Added new minigame for hackable panel: fingerprint
  • Added new minigame for hackable panel: memory game

Check the installation tutorial to find the new mini games links (with credits)

3 Likes

Update 2.1

• Fixed an issue that made only 1 heist to work, not spawning all other heists objects
  • Fixed issues related to stage change
  • Fixed a bug with guards that didnā€™t setup correctly the difficulty
  • Fixed an issue with guards ā€œheadshot will oneshotā€ feature
  • Updated cargo robberies method

Note: Cargo robberies may present some issues, unfortunately Iā€™m not totally sure that these can be fixed, because it seems that itā€™s impossible to make a NPC to spawn and drive very far from players, personally I am the first one who wants cargo robberies to work fine, but this is an issue related to FiveM/GTA 5 mechanics

1 Like

Will be buying this tonight, with the Guard update!!! Cant wait!!

Any luck/chance for just a ped spawn as well, so it can be used for general store robberies as well? or even for adding in a bank teller at the bank hiests?

2 Likes

bought itā€¦ just spent like 4 hours setting up an epic pacific bank heist haha.

2 Likes

I doubt about that

I hope youā€™ll like it :+1:

1 Like

My last message was approved too late :sweat_smile:

Damn 4 hours :exploding_head:
When I created my pacific heist it took 15 minutes, but Iā€™m sure your one is be much better (and you are still learning how to use the script so itā€™s normal that it takes a bit longer the first times)

1 Like

Update 2.2

• Updated cargo robberies method, it should work better
  • Now cargo robberies wonā€™t overlap, for example if you have them to spawn each 1 minute, they wonā€™t spawn until the last of them is far from the spawn point
  • Test fix for error which was appearing in certain situations on player join, which didnā€™t allow to do the heists

Note: if there isnā€™t any player close to the cargo, it wonā€™t move until someone will be close

1 Like

oh yea, the first hour was just learning how to use it and getting the steps planned.

the next 3 was just because I wanted to make it SUPER in-depth with a ton of steps haha.
Realized this morning that once I switch to gabzs map, Iā€™m going to need to redo it all xD.

good thing the UI and tool is super easy!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure your players will like them :wink:

Iā€™m glad of it :grin:

2 Likes

Could you add an config for a item needed to drill the Armored Truck with as to have a differently named drill? Or a uses item checkbox for it?

1 Like