Rick Alert/police report

Pic Preview

Summary

• This is an alert script that will give police information on what is going on in the server
  • example if an store is being rob in the server Dispatch will tell all the police online that a store robbery is going one ro
  • and will also make and blip where the robbery is going on and will also tell all the police officer the location of where the robbery is happening
  • With this script police are able to request back up by press F9 and then using the mouse to press on Request Backup
  • When anyone in the server die dispatch will tell all the Police and Ems online in the server
  • there is also and police report too player will be able to report thing to Police Officer what they reported will go to and discord of your choice

There are alot more thing in this script you can lean everything about this script by watching this video

Click here for video preveiw

Dependencies

1. ESX
  2. esx_policejob (Needed)
  3. esx ambulance job (Optional)

If you want this script Click here

2 Likes

The Reason i use command in the last part of the video is because i don’t have any drug, bank, car theft, store robbery script in my server but if you have it you those script you can make it able to make police get alert when those things happen

LOL [RELEASE] tota_emergency-room [ESX] [QBUS]

what is that if you are trying to say i use your script you are 100% wrong

Just saying, its pretty similar.

2 Likes

All your scripts you post are similar to other scripts that people have posted for FREE and you are trying to make money off these scripts that you did slight modifications too.

3 Likes

bruh i did not even seen that script above before so how can i modifications it and then sell it and the police report is not the only thing in this script i and i made a script like his before he made his one [Release] Application Police Form

Stop being a skid MCNMATOTA, you don’t make this script LMAO, you are so funny

1 Like

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/d/a/f/daffede0359878b56c939ee174182e0218df8c9c.jpeg

That is nopixel’s 2.0 dispatch system lmao

1 Like

nope it just look like it I made the background the color they use

You don’t make everything you claim yours Tota