Rgz_help - Help modal with info tabs

Today i want to share my little work that’s still need some upgrades (mainly design), but it works fine. Check README at github

Link: https://github.com/Adam-rGz/rgz_help

5 Likes

Should probably mention that its ESX.

1 Like

https://github.com/Adam-rGz/rgz_help/blob/master/server.lua#L9

Why are you defining xPlayer but not using it? the ESX in this resource seems useless and could be standalone

2 Likes

I’ve created a PR removing all the unneeded ESX stuff.

3 Likes

Guys like i said it was ‘in progress’ but i quit this on that point, just take it or leave, any pull-request if make sense will be accepted

Thx, merged

1 Like

People were just giving feedback :wink: . Sometimes it’s good to have some constructive criticism!

2 Likes

Why u got so mad Quick because People told you 1 thing

Because he put much time in creating this.

does this pop up once players spawn into the game or is there a marker people walk into and press E.thanks

@Scott_UK @99kr To be fair, several of us posted at the exact same time all complaining about the ESX components; those extra comments where removed because we don’t want to look like meanies, we want to be constructive, like by making PRs :mascot:

1 Like

Not mad just dont have time to fix it, and like christopherM said you can PR and i will accept thats not problem

Hello i have a question,

It’s normal i can’t close your tabs ? :slight_smile:

nope, its have been tested, check console and try to debug. Maybe some NUI problems (stop any other nui scripts to check)

Nice work!

Not sure if I’m just an idiot but the red x button doesn’t work. I can close it by clicking esc, but that doesn’t allow any input to go through until I restart FiveM.

Nice work

this is great i really love it keep it up

can i toggle the script on a key:
Link i press F11 and the Help Menü comes out?

yup, all you need to do is trigger event ‘rgz_help:start’ on client when keypressed

it does not work can you send me the line?