[PAID] Interactive Scratch Lottery

Today i got for You my scratch lottery.

You have 3 scratch items (bronze, silver, gold). Every scratch type got 4 different prizes with 4 different chances set by %.

Scratch is interactive and you have to scratch it with cursor

video: rgz_scratchlottery

Everything is configurable, it works with ESX

Tebex link: https://rgz.tebex.io/package/4399850

2 Likes

Would be better with symbols on the card, instead of text saying you lost.

Also, is it easy to configure into other frameworks? Not everyone has esx…

Would be better with symbols on the card, instead of text saying you lost.

Probably there are some scratches like that on forum, my idea was different

Also, is it easy to configure into other frameworks? Not everyone has esx…

ESX is used only to removeInventoryItem (scratch) and shownotification (prize amount) both on server-side, so its easy to replace

1 Like

I can add item or car in lottery ?

for now its only for cash, maybe there will be update or you can edit lua files by yourself

If there is an update How will you update your customers? If I buy it now

I have bought your product. Thanks for it And I look forward to seeing the updates from you, I will use them on my server. And hope for the players to enjoy it

I would like to get some code of your file because scratching and the way how it works is very similar to my free version which is available on my github :slight_smile:

I dont know your resource, probably some day i will put that as free resource, like all other of mine.
I dont know why you assume i should share my code with you, i assume you think i stole it and now selling?

My resource is simple nui and javascript/canvas, theres nothing complicated. Theres alot JS Scratchcard mechanisms on the web - you can google it for yourself.

About nui i make alot of them, you can check my free realases for community:

plus theres other scratch resources on that forum, whats exacly works similar?