Rex_LegacyFuel edit

Here is a heavy edit of LegacyFuel system that makes it so each gas station has its own fuel tank. I have dubbed it Rex_LegacyFuel just for ease of kn owing what one people are talking about on the forums

No need to add stations your self as it will auto add new stations once a player goes to them.

To refuel a station at this time you need to edit the stations.txt file and add fuel.

If you want a blip for the station you need to add it in the client were you see the rest of them. those are just blibs.

There is some code hashed out in the client.lua but it is for anti “BOOM BOOM STATION” It just makes the pumps god mode

If anyone wants to work on adding that as a job the triggers are in the files to add fuel to stations.

THIS IS NEEDS TO BE IN THE MAIN RESOURCE FOLDER FOR IT TO READ THE STATIONS.TXT!! NOT IN A SUBFOLDER

Credits to @InZidiuZ for the main LegacyFuel system

“x,y,z” “fuel amount” station name

1208.0,2659.9,36.9 3915.700 Station3
-1799.8,803.2,137.7 31284.600 Station2
-2100.1,-324.1,12.2 2000.000 Bravo

link if video does not play
https://streamable.com/n9awgk

2 Likes

Video wont show so just posting it

Wow!, Very Good remake, I will test it, I have a question, what’s the script for see the minimap like that?, because I have a modified map but it only works for the large one, like when you press “ESC” or “P”, Thank You

I don’t know if it’s the same one we use but this is the one that we use. It works on both the main map an the mini map.

Nice script. how did you get the UI to work. I am sitting here for 1000years and killing my self

Very cool script! Could you post this to Github, so I can fork it? :grin:

updated main post with link

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

What happens when the tank empties? Does it reset on a timer? Daily?

the station is closed tell a person who has access to the scripts changes the value from 0.000 to 10000.00

Did you tried this on linux? For me seems not to be working (the stations.txt is on \resources\resourcename\stations.txt

no sorry i didnt as i dont use linux

@ElusionPDX @Meignifico I will do a PR on your github repo with support for Linux and file loading using Fivem Natives in like 1-2hr.

Does this script has that where as soon as you finish filling the gas it shows how much gas you have pumped ??

it shows you on the pump how much money you have spent

Thanks mate. i dont use linux so i have no clue lol

What about the PR?

When i use the command “refuel” the fuel is set to 100% for 10 seconds, but after a while, i think when the script is checking the fuel table, it goes to the old fuel level. How can i fix this?

open a ticket in github please.