[Request][FIXED][SCRIPT]Speed limit script

Hi, I’m the owner of a server, and it would be really handy if someone could make a script to tell the speed limit of the road you’re driving on in the corner or something.

3 Likes

You could just set up some areas, and then declare what needs to happen when you are in it.

A bit like they tried inside here. You would just need to add a lot more.

There is no way to get the speed limit of a given road. However, ragehookplugin compares the current GetStreetNameAtCoord() and compares results to hard-coded strings. https://pastebin.com/iUtsFLBS

Otherwise you could take a look at this

It says request, I have no skills in making scripts for FiveM. That’s why I said request. I know it is possible. I just think it would be cool with a script that told the speed limit on the road you are driving on. Like this script here, it ways WHAT road you are driving on. Why can’t the road name just be replaced with a speed limit? I’m not saying you have to import the speed limits from the game. I’m just saying the server owner can choose what speed limit to be where. For example in Sandy Shores it could be 30 km/h and on the highway it could be 80 km/h.

1 Like

This would be an incredibly tedious task…to compile all the names of each road, break them down into categories of say highway, city, residential then write a script based on that. If you want to do that work, I’ll gladly help but I’m not going to compile the list.

1 Like