[Release] Posted Speedlimit

Are you ingame? Im connected to the server. So I know where it is?

Just add

elseif street == "Lolita Ave" then
		speedlimit = 35

Will do, Just needed to figure out what speed would fit

It’s such a small road I just did the same speed as the ones connecting to it. Also I spelt it wrong, just fixed it.

Fixed!

Thanks dude i asked for this and all sad that is not possible thanks

EDIT:
Please add Lolita Ave so people don’t need to add it themselves

Would it be possible to make it so that you can toggle a speed limiter for the street (so your speed can’t go above it), Mafia II style? i.e. pressing Y would make it so you wouldn’t be able to go above the speed limit.

Sure, I’ll make it when I get home.

I actually got the idea from your Request! Also I meant to say Added not add xD

ive created an issue on the git, cant change the colors and the placement cant be moved, when we change lines 2 and 3 it disappears

This resource wouldnt function at all if the user was using a different language, would be better using the hash name instead of the actual name.

3 Likes

This is simply amazing. Would it be possible for you to make it so all of the UI / data is in one resource / package? Like move the speed limit down with the other data. Basically make the perfect UI with one resource.

A man can dream I guess.

Good work, this is amazing.

Do you mean a whole UI with AOP, Vehicle Speed, This release, gear etc?

Yes, that would be amazing. There’s also a weather one that would go perfectly with it.

1 Like

Cooool! I love it. I’ve modified it to look like the speed limit symbol in a GPS :grin:

5 Likes

Hi, great script. Would there also be a release making this a togleable feature in game? Or do you have a code that could work for me?

Care to share? I use the same speedo.

That is a LOT of if statements. Why not store them in a table or something much prettier?

speedlimits = {
    ["Roadname"] = 45,
    ["Road2"] = 35
}

Then to get the speed limit for the specific road you can just do speedlimits["Roadname"]

1 Like

Awesome resource! Moved it above the mini map, working great!image

@shinorei Can you post or PM me the coords for the position you placed it at?