[REQUEST] ESX Vehicle Shop - Edit License Plates (Custom Plates)

Hey FiveM Community! I’m searching for a ESX script, that can change the plate letters/numbers of a registered vehicle.
I use ESX Vehicle Shop and i really want to customize the license plates.
Would be EPIC to drive around with custom plates ;D

1 Like

How do the plates look like now? and what kind of customization are you talking about?

Well i have esx_vehicleshop installed, so you can buy cars. You get an random created plate on the car you buy. The plate gets registered into the MySQL Database. I just want to change the plate text to a custom one. It needs to change it in the database too.

3 Likes

u mean u want to change the plate text for example to FIVEM or?

Yes thats what i want to do. Just change the random text on the plate to a custom text like: CSYON1 or TEST2. I know it’s possible to edit it with a trainer but i need a script for it so it changes the text in the sql database too. And that the same custom plate isnt possible when used on a registred vehicle. So that you cant have a Plate with TEST2 and another vehicle with TEST2 too.

1 Like

You can do so just by editing the row “plate” in owned_vehicles table. (max 8 chars)
But if you need it to be done from the server while purchasing the vehicle, vehicleshop script must be edited.

Yep thats what i was thinking about. But i think it would be easier to make a script that places a shop (like a tuning garage) where you can change it to a custom one for some $. Just need someone who can script it :slight_smile:

That’s against FiveM ToS.
I can do it and post the code here, i need some time tho

1 Like

I didn’t mean real money :grinning: I mean ingame money, so you need to buy the custom plate :slight_smile: Would be epic!

2 Likes

Hey can I have it too?

It would be much better if the vehicles you buy at the Cardealer, as Plate text, for example, have FIVEM

I thing he mean a script with that you Need to Register the car

https://github.com/jonassvensson4/jsfour-licenseplate you could easily add that to the Vehicle Shop and make it that when u purchased a car u can choose the name or just add the item to a Shop and everyone can change the plate when they want.

4 Likes

Thx it works! :star_struck:

What is the spawn code for this item

This is a Great way to customize your server with license plates and Plate Numbers. Much gratitude to the people who dedicate their time to make awesome content for our servers!

Hi guys, can I have it for vrp?

Hei. I have a small problem with the resource. I can not use the Item and I cant find out why. Can you help me ?

1 Like

My problem after installing it when I want to use the item, the plate customazition window appears, but when i typed in my plate text I cant close the window correctly. When I close the window with escape the mouse is still there and I cant find a way to get back to control the plate menu to apply the plate to the vehicle. Can someone help me please??

how do you one or give self one admin have file started