RepublicMP | High Quality Roleplay | Economy | TS3 VOIP | Mature Community | Active Development | Controller Friendly | discord.gg/99KrxME

Recent Updates - 1st May 2020.

• Get your pickaxes ready, hit the mine and get some jewels. Mining is now in the city.
  • Added bank, barber shop & new liquor store to Grapeseed.
  • Moved YouTool shop into the store itself.
  • Buffed fishing payout.
  • Adjusted mining payout.
  • Moved mechanic shop back to it’s original location.
  • Rebinded seatbelt to K, and lock vehicle to U.
  • Rebinded car menu to F11.
  • Disabled most menu’s such as the phone, and emotes for the controller. This now means our city is 100% controller friendly.
  • Updated server name to add controller friendly. Yay!

I’ve got some good news for the people who use a controller in our city, I just updated and improved the experience for you. I made controller’s work perfectly fine with no random key bindings or menu’s being opened. I disabled the usage of them on the controller, this basically means our city is now controller friendly. Not many cities on FiveM are controller friendly, and well we’re now one of them.

Thanks everyone!

Recent Updates - 3rd May 2020.

• New clothing, wait what even more? There are now an additional 300 megabytes of new clothing in the city.
  • Updated the whole jail, now you can properly jail people again and the teleport’s work properly. You can’t get into the jail from the outside, unless you’re a cop.
  • Added a new vehicle for the Mechanic Group. There will be more to come very soon.
  • Added new shop locations around the city.
  • Adjusted all criminal activities to change amount of police required.
  • Buffed fishing payout once again.
  • Updated the current progress bar style. This one looks super clean, and is already implemented on a handful of scripts.
  • Added new Technology Store which will sell Phone’s and other technology item’s.
  • Updated several foods items with more to come.
  • Updated Burger Shot items.

Thanks everyone!

Community Announcement - 4th May 2020.

Hello everyone. Over the past few days I have been thinking about how to get some more citizens into our wonderful city, and I have started to do some things to accomplish that goal. Firstly, I’ve increased the starting money for any new citizen, and it has gone up from $15000, to $75000. This will help out new citizens, and get them the ability to get a head start with some of our more rich citizens currently.

All of our current citizens have not been forgotten, as I will be adding a few things to help the quality of life for you guys. Currently our city has many amazing features but they aren’t perfect and can be improved. For example, I know most of you are using a controller, so I fixed all of those overlapping key binds and well, it’s controller friendly now with full controller support. I am always open to any suggestions which you have, and if you have a suggestion then please chuck it into #suggestions.

If we can get some more citizens into our city it would be amazing, it would get the ability for us to create more unique roleplay scenes, as well more frequent events where large prizes can potentially be won. Currently we’ve been averaging between 3 and 5 citizens at once during our peak times in the city. I want to see if we can get to over 10 citizens for a few hours on this upcoming weekend, I personally will be on during most of Saturday and Sunday, so hop on at that time if you can.

If you haven’t been in our city yet, please come check it out. There’s a bunch of very unique features which no other city has on the FiveM platform. For example, we just got some new custom engine audio sounds and well, it’s super awesome. Anyways, if you haven’t been in town, come hop on and have some fun.

Oh also I’ve added like 50+ new Discord emoji’s so please use them, they are pretty cool.

Thanks.

Recent Updates - 6th May 2020.

• Added 300+ custom wheel types into the city. You can now put over 150 different types of sport’s rims on your car, as well as all of the other categories have more to choose from. We are one of the only cities with this implemented.
  • Added fully custom engine sounds to several vehicles in the city. These are on only a handful of FiveM servers.
  • Added option to buy vehicles through a PDM menu when no car dealer’s are online.
  • Re-implemented queue system.
  • Updated Clucking Bell items.
  • Adjusted Tuning Chip & Repair Kit items.
  • Buffed Nitro.
  • Moved Auto Parts shop, It’s hidden.
  • Merged several scripts for performance.
  • Updated Slash Tires to new version.
  • Fixed issue with water not giving thirst.
  • Updated car dealer to fix several bugs, and to optimize it.
  • Set up tags for our server.
  • Moved rock washing position.

Thanks everyone!

Community Announcement - 6th May 2020.

Hello everyone. Are you currently tired of your normal boring job in the city? We are currently looking for people to fill our whitelisted positions in our community, and these usually pay better and are much more fun. We need people for LEO, EMS, PDM, Mechanic & more. If you are wanting a new job, then it’s the perfect time to apply for it via #links, as well as nobody currently runs EMS, so if you want to just send me a private message.

There are a few things I want to go over with everyone to be perfectly clear. If you accidently did something to your items/money, they will not be returned. Your actions have consequences so be careful when choosing what to do. You will only ever get your things returned to you if they were taken by something that was out of your control, such as a modder or a scripting error. Another one is if you need assistance or want to report something, please do not request a specific staff member. It’s getting really annoying to break character while in the city to fix something. Use the chain of command and properly use our Discord server with it’s #support-desk, #bug-reports and #player-reports channels. We need to focus on not breaking character in any situation under any circumstance, you may only do so if instructed to do so by a staff member.

Have a nice day everyone.

Thanks.

Recent Updates - 8th May 2020.

• Updated logo & banner. We now have proper branding, this is huge.
  • Added Liveries for BCSO.
  • Fixed Garbage Trucker job.
  • Rebalanced economy, it’s now a bit harder to make money.

Small updates are the best updates.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Hello. I’ve tried to get in to Fivem before but never really was able to, guess I was kind of nervous. Would this server be good for a new player like me?

1 Like

The best server for new players! Come join us mate!

1 Like

I’ll see if I can get on tomorrow. I have some good ideas for characters, so hopefully I’ll do well once I get used to how everything works.

1 Like

Join our Discord and then we can help you out :slight_smile:

Where did you get this PDM Interior, been looking everywhere for it. Any chance you can put me in contact with the person who sells it?

1 Like

I don’t own the community anymore but you can dm me at Mart475 #0475 on Discord about it.