RepublicMP | High Quality Roleplay | Economy | TS3 VOIP | Mature Community | Active Development | Controller Friendly | discord.gg/99KrxME

Adam - Amazing work on the server like always keep up the hard work and can’t wait for this server to become one of the biggest out there!

Deckard - Impeccable work and support on this server, I hope to see this server with over 32+ people soon! Don’t forget to submit any issues you are having with the server and the staff team will help you out as soon as possible!

Viscane - I’ve been outa the FiveM and RP mood for the longest while, been through four different cities and its been sad to see them all go. And trust me, its been super hard for me to get into another city. But you guys have me really looking up to this one, its looking real good so far and everyone has been really great. Hope to see it kick up in population and development! Keep up the hard work!

Dom - Love the server seems better than SAR So far. I can actually load into this.

Goat - Server is great, has lots of unique things in the city, always need for improvement but very well created.

Have you been looking for a fun server with active members who play every single day?

Check out RepublicMP. A one of a kind server with no other servers coming close to what we have achieved so far. We are a 100% lore friendly community so that means you won’t see any IRL brands in our server. We only use ingame brands/vehicles. It’s pretty much GTA Online, with 5x more content and similar looking cars, but over 800 of them. Truely fun and unique.

We’re going to be having a small promotion coming up within the next few days so keep checking back. Thanks.

We have updated our server bazaar post with a large amount of new information regarding our server. The main update includes showing some goals which the community is working towards, and will hopefully achieve by the end of the year.

Thanks for checking us out.

1 Like

Come and Join our community! We are in need of newcomers for role play! These Lore Friendly Cars are PERFECT for car enthusiasts and many more things to come!

2 Likes

Best Server that i have seen in my entire life!! Keep up the hard work Mart and I hope it becomes the biggest out there.
Kind Regards
-Adam

1 Like

RepublicMP is starting it’s new player campaign. We’re going to be giving out free starting money for all players who join within the next 10 days, each new player will receive $25000. To redeem your starting money, simply make a ticket with the tag Reward Redemption in the #ticket-creation channel on our Discord.

We’re gonna be making applications much easier, which means you won’t have to fill out a large application which takes forever. Instead you’re just going to have to make a ticket with the tag Application Questions in the #ticket-creation channel on our Discord, and have a quick chat to get your desired role. This application system does not include Staff Team, Application Team & Development Team.

Lastly, we’re gonna be hosting a bit of an invite challenge. If we get to a certain number of Discord members, we will be hosting several giveaways for ingame items. The prize could be a tuner chip, valuable items, ingame cash or some sort of car. If we can get to 150 Discord members within the next week, we will give something big away.

Hopefully we can achieve these targets, and get more people into the city. We’re gonna be responding to all questions about our server.

RepublicMP will be moving into a new direction, this will make the server more accessible and enjoyable by everyone. We’re currently going to be adding new content such as jobs, vehicles and new systems.

We are looking for a designer to create use some new branding such as a logo, or a banner. Please message one of the founder’s in the Discord if you are up for it.

We’re in the process of overhauling our Discord server at the moment. You can join it below.

RepublicMP will be getting upgrade over the next few weeks. Some of these upgrades include us making a local host development server so our developers can work on the server in piece and not have to restart the main server so much.

We’re going to overhaul the LEO departments, and hopefully release LSFD.

Also click on this link.

RepublicMP has had several upgrades to the server in the past few days. The most important patch notes are listed below.

• New banking system with working ATM’s.
  • Completly new money UI (top-right).
  • Starting money increased from $1500 to $15000.
  • Updated MRPD MLO.
  • Script optimizations.
  • New content yet to be showed off to the public.

I have just updated the main post with some new information about our amazing community.

We also have just updated our server with some new features.

• Fixed Legion Square YMAP.
  • Fixed Collision Issues.
  • New Server Sided Visuals.
  • More Coming VERY Soon!

We’re currently looking for developers to help develop our server, and if you think your up to it. Go ahead and join our Discord!

i have a great time every time i log in the day is definitely what you want to make of it in the republic

1 Like

Constant updates, server is changing but the people are still as nice and the management is still working. Very good, keep up the good work.

1 Like

RepublicMP will be hosting an event in a few days time and would like all members of the community to come and participate.

• Eddie’s Car Show.
  • All Vehicles Allowed.
  • Entrance Fee: $1000 Per Each Car.
  • Grand Prize: $150000.
  • Time: Sunday 12 April 8:30 PM EST.

If you’re not part of the community already then this is your chance to join us, and come check out our amazing city. Thanks!

RepublicMP has created an official Instagram profile.

We’re going to be uploading some of our media to the account, and will be updating the community from there as another source of information. Please go ahead and check out our new Instagram.

Please follow us and give our posts a like.

RepublicMP just got a massive clothing update with hundreds of new clothing options added into the clothing stores around the state.

We’ve recently uploaded some new pictures onto our new Instagram account, you should go check them out.

Come check our amazing community and city out. The Discord is in the main post.

We’ve recently been working on the backend of our server, and increasing accessibility. Connecting to the TeamSpeak 3 server, as well as the main server has never been easier. We’ve added the ability to connect to the TeamSpeak 3 via a shortened IP address. This is simply just “ts.republicmp.com”. You can now connect to our FiveM server by simply entering “rp.republicmp.com” into the direct connect tab. All of these updates are building up to our ultimate vision, with a website for our server in the works.

Hopefully this will help everyone connecting to our server. We have a large amount of content in the works which will be added into the server very soon. This includes new jobs, vehicles, custom weapons, and more.

Stay safe everyone.

Recent Updates - 20th April 2020.

• Changed the hot key to open up the mdt to “M”. If you are a cop you may now open the mdt by hitting “M”.
  • Made it so you can walk and look around while cuffed.
  • Fixed error with flatbed and attaching vehicles.
  • Added new garage locations with more to come.
  • Added new clothing options into the city.
  • Renamed all import vehicles in PDM.

We’re working on this server daily, and trying to get some more people in the city. If you wanna join, click the Discord link at the very top.

Recent Updates - 22nd April 2020.

• Added new loading screen.
  • Added new interiors.
  • Added new uniforms for BCSO & SASP.
  • Added new LEO vehicles.
  • Added new vehicles to the LEO garage.
  • Added more police stations.
  • Implemented new car wash system.
  • Moved mechanic shop to new location.
  • Updated fuel system.
  • Adjusted handling lines of several vehicles.
  • Rebinded snowball pickup button.
  • Merged several resources into one.
  • Merged multiple MLO’s into one.
  • Optimized several scripts.

One of the best days of development so far!

New Instagram photos on the main page.

New post on our server Instagram, go check it out!

Recent Updates - 28th April 2020.

• Added more vests.
  • Added new vehicles.
  • Added 30+ new interiors.
  • Added new map modifications.
  • With new funding the Bowlingbroke State Penitentiary has had a complete revamp, now with updated cells and solitary confinement.
  • Added give id system. Used with command “/giveid” when near another player.
  • Implemented new car dealer system with insurance, and a new alarm/key.
  • Adjusted vangelico robbery.
  • Removed old vehicles.
  • Nerfed garbage job.
  • Merged every single mlo into one resource.

Thanks everyone!