RepublicMP | High Quality Roleplay | Economy | TS3 VOIP | Mature Community | Active Development | Controller Friendly | discord.gg/99KrxME

Visit The Discord: https://discord.gg/99KrxME

Follow Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/RepublicMP/

Welcome to RepublicMP. We are a high quality roleplaying community, driven by our economy based server. We have not fully launched our server yet, so things are changing frequently as we move forward in our development process.

Our goal is to create an experience for everybody, encapsulated in an immersive, yet fun environment for all players with deep character stories and enjoyable features. We are one of the most unique servers out there.

We have an active development team that strives to create a utterly unique experience, unrivaled in diversity which bring together years of experience from all corners of the globe.

Current Features:

• Stable 32 Slot Server.
  • High Quality Roleplay.
  • Hardcore Economy.
  • Mature Community.
  • TS3 VOIP System.
  • Immersive Experience.
  • EUP Clothing Enabled.
  • Diverse Clothing Options.
  • Multi Character Support.
  • Controller Friendly.
  • Custom Vehicles & Liveries.
  • Custom Motel/Housing System.
  • Custom Legal & Illegal Activities.
  • Custom Map Modifications.
  • Hidden Illegal Activities.
  • Hidden Black Market.
  • Hidden Side Missions.
  • Robberies & Heists.
  • Optimized Coding.

Current Jobs:

• Los Santos Police Department.
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office.
  • San Andreas State Police.
  • San Andreas Medical Services.
  • Premium Deluxe Motorsports.
  • Walker Logistics Trucking.
  • Downtown Cab Company.
  • Garbage Truck Driving.
  • Mechanic Group.

Community Releases:

[Release] [YMAP] Legion Square Upgrade.

[Release] [YMAP] Vespucci Beach Upgrade.

[Release] [YMAP] Stab City Upgrade.

[Release] [YMAP] County Upgrade.

Instagram.
RepublicMP has it’s own Instgram account where we will be updating the commmunity and supplying a nice steady stream of content. Please follow us and like all of our content.

Follow Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/RepublicMP/

Wanting To Join?

Click the link below to join our Discord and start your life today.

Click This Link: https://discord.gg/99KrxME

10 Likes

Pictures Looking nice asf !

1 Like

RepublicMP is coming along very nicely.

I am excited at everything I have seen inside of the discord server! A lot of custom cars, scripts, and role-play will be available soon!

I am ecstatic to see what role-play the community generates! Everyone should join the discord, and see what is in store for the FiveM community! It will be great!

1 Like

Have been testing with the owner and have seen with my own eyes that the server looks great and theres all sorts of stuff to do on here cant wait for launch !

1 Like

Well made server. The founders are pretty damn cool and have a lot of knowledge how things work in the ESX environment. Can not wait to play with you guys ! Keep up the good work ! :fire:

1 Like

I really have high hopes for this server, it has some really cool features that I think anyone can enjoy. I personally have tested some stuff on the server and most of the stuff is really well made and thought through. The community is really well nice and good minded and I’m really excited for the servers future.

1 Like

RepublicMP will commence the beloved pre-alpha test for all players which begins this Friday at 10 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST). We would like all players who are in this discord server and in the community to hop on and begin testing, but remember you got to roleplay. We will not tolerate any breaking character while the testing is commencing.

The test is basically sort of a soft-launch of the server but mainly intended to improve the roleplaying experience for the full release planned later on.

The server is now open to the public so go ahead and join and participate in the soft launch. The server’s IP address is in #information, and you must join our TS3 before playing, remember to install the TS3 voice plugin.

Do not break character & use OOC chat for non OOC stuff. If you have an issue use a support channel on this discord server or open a ticket.

Let’s get 10 players online and see how the server holds.

Professional community, staff and owner. Optimised properly, and you can tell time has gone into developing the server. Works well, even on my computer - I get frequent texture loss except in this server.

1 Like

Today I have been adding, removing, fixing and adjusting all the resources on the server to create a better roleplaying experience, for example today I have removed the time trials script as there was an issue with it which if you had a waypoint placed you would get teleported there if you used a controller. This has been fixed and the resource will eventually come back. I want everyone to know that I will be doing live development while people play and restarts will be frequent.

Really good server. I have been playing on it for a few days and is very well done and really unique! Great job mate!

1 Like

Realy good server. I recomend al this server :slight_smile:

1 Like

RepublicMP will be hosting several events/challenges over the next few weeks. The first event will be on this Friday at 7:30 PM EST. The event will consist of a race around the state sponsered by Auto Exotics. Please read the #events-challenges channel to check up for more information about this event once it’s posted.

We will soon have one of the largest varieties of add-on vehicles of any FiveM server. We are currently in the process of replacing current add-on vehicles with new vehicles from packs. These packs will guarantee higher performance.

The server used to have a large amount of resources (350+) but now due to some optimization we have done, the server is approaching around 200 resources. Everyone’s performance should be improved and loading into the server should be much faster.

Los Santos Racing Event - Sponsored by Auto Exotics.

Start’s this Friday at 7:30 PM EST. This track is high speed and extremely dangerous. The road’s will not be closed.

The event consists of three races. Each race is 1 sprint from the starting point to the end point located directly behind it. You must follow this exact route on the map. It does not matter what vehicle you arrive in, it only matters if you think you can win the races.

The prize for winning is a large portion of cash, around $50000 from Auto Exotic.

Hope we see you there.

The racing event is over. That was a fucking blast. Had around 5 people racing and it was quite close. Ended up putting it in the bag with my buffalo and then gave out prizes. If you didn’t win, you better be more ready for the next event which is next friday. Good job.

The developer application and the staff application is now posted in the #information channel. If you are wanting to apply then go ahead. We will be frequently checking the applications and interviewing people who we see fit.

Developer Application.

Staff Application.

RepublicMP is currently looking for developers to help out on the project. We need people who are interested in the project and are willing to give their time to us and develop unique resources/updates. I’m looking for people with coding experience in languages such as LUA, you need to have experience with the ESX framework. If you think you are up for it, please message one of the founders.

The main post has been updated with new features on our server. Recently we have been averaging around 5-6 players during play times. This is awesome, let’s keep it up and try get a higher player count next weekend. There has been a large amount of optimization with the global resource count going from 350 to 200 over a few days.

Hello everyone. RepublicMP seems to be growing slowly but surely. I’ve been seeing more player’s spread out throughout the day with slightly larger amounts of peak players then before. I would like to take a moment to step back and reflect on our current progress. I would like to get some feedback on what you think about the server in it’s current state. You can post your feedback inside the #feedback channel.

Another small update, we are now below 200 resources overall with updates big or small every single day. Awesome.

Been playing for a bit longer than my last comment, but I can confirm that it’s getting better than better. Better led, better developed, better community. Thank you Mart

1 Like