Renzu_clothes - Advanced Clothe shop and Wardrobe | Clothing shop

The Blacklist dont worked on me if i do more than 1 id {114], <— its ok but {114,2}, <— not blacked

How can I create just a additional wardrobe? For example in the office from the mechanics.

1 Like

having a problem too sir @Renzuzu when you buy clothes without money… they pop up no money cabron but the clothes is already saved to the player…

copy and paste other shop… then set to false the ‘showall’ then put the coords of your additional wardrove… set together with coord and wardrobe… and done :slight_smile: this script is really awesome… tnx @Renzuzu :partying_face:

arms are very bug :c

Someone know whats the name of the arrows and the blue bar?
How can i Translate the Name of the Kategorie? Skinchanger?

Thanks a lot <3

how can I add a wardrobe into a mlo? like a business wardrobe for employees? i use qbcore, but very stumped on this.

Love your work, I have a question, so basically, I installed it, but when I press E to shop, it zooms all the way in and I can’t get out of it without leaving.

If anyone knows, basically I have an esx server, I installed this script but when I try to use it at the clothing store, I get camera locked, I can’t move and neither can the camera. It doesn’t show me options to cycle through, does anyone know why?

did you ever find those blue bars? ive been looking for legit 3 hours im starting to think they cant be changed hahaha

nope :smiley: i give up :smiley: :smiley:

I’m quite sure it’s not possible, I’ve inspected it using the UI dev tool and there’s no color anywhere ;(

i have the same probelm did you find any solution?

Never got it to work at all and I wanted to so bad and now his renzu customs is having the same camera bug

1 Like

You must look for it
Line 355 and 1058

type = ‘slider’

is it possible to add a global blacklist?

Can you convert it to QBCore?

Hello everyone, there was an error with the mod, anyone help please: When I come to the clothing store, and press E just freezes the view ( I will attach a screenshot below ) help please, I really want to put this mod :slight_smile:

Hi I encountered such a problem, no error in the F8 console do not know how to solve?

Make sure you add the SQL file to your DB. I forgot about it and ran the script and got the camera freeze. Added the SQL and restarted, works fine.