Renzu_clothes - Advanced Clothe shop and Wardrobe | Clothing shop

Love the clothing store, when trying to change clothes however, the camera goes underground to the middle of nowhere, and in the console it says “Script:renzu_clothes false hey dude false true” any ideas?

can you post a repro in github? its might be the reason is camera is deleting.

Our server admin went back to rcore clothing, if I can get him to switch back, I can post as repro no problem.

ok no worries, just post it on Github whenever you want.

Hi Renzu,
i really like your script and want to use it on my soon releasing new server.
But the deleting function is very important for me :slight_smile:
Is it added actually because i can see these crosses but they dont delete the outfit.
If not, will this function be added in the next few days? :slight_smile:

Greetings and have a nice day!

2 Likes

i will work on it asap :smiley:

1 Like

I have a question, could I do something so that I could put the locker room anywhere?

Yes , use exports

Is it possible to make each store(Poisonbys, Suburban, Etc.) have a different selection of a component rather than having all types of clothes available at any store that sell them. This way people could have a store that only sells suit clothing, or a store that only sells burgershot merchandise, etc. I think it would really bring everything home.

yea if you look in config , its possible ,
by using blacklist for each display components

I noticed we had a blacklist option. I just couldn’t find an example where it was used, and so I had no idea which type of format we had to exclude options. Would you mind providing an example so I can start to apply this to my server? :slight_smile: Thank you.

As a general question, I know you use a global components list as reference. However wouldn’t it be easier to make each shop have a list of items it can sell rather than filter out all those it can’t? The more diversity you’d have the longer it would take if that’s the case since each store needs to filter out other stores. Or am I mistaken in this assumption? (Edit: You could just use the main components list as is, and use items stores can sell as a list of “names” or “ids” to cross reference with the main list for actual info.)

Just trying to be able to set up some unique shops/booths/clothing trucks/etc for my server using this as the basis and figuring out how to make stores unique by store brand is really all thats left imo. Right now everything just opens anything in the category it can sell. Makes everything feel like a thrift shop imo.

As always, thanks for taking the time to read this.

You could do blacklist by drawable id 

Drawable id is the index number when navigating or choosing a clothe normally.

Format in config

{23,45,100}

Something like that

Hey renzu I wanna ask, does this support clothing for custom PEDS?

only freemode or mp

Yes, I use that same target inventory, it would be nice if I did it by item for this inv

can you make version for qb-core ?

if many wanted it will convert, request it on github issues :heavy_heart_exclamation:

is very high

The important is idle… 0.01

When shopping…
Its uses marker… do you expect it using 0.01 too?

:upside_down_face:

What inv do you use? Ox?

If you could suggest it on github so we can add the item clothing system…