[Releases][Free] CayoTwoIslands

the version with concelment has a perfectly working hangar for me, but in this version, I have no interior in the hangar

Great release, but I was wondering if you could show how to re-enable/load the yacht again, thanks!

These are the things I removed @Revenng

It only requests the shell and the interior. I do not know how to get the water in the jacuzzi or anything else, and quite frankly it is unrelated to any of my resources;

RequestIpl("h4_yacht_strm_0")
RequestIpl("h4_yacht")
RequestIpl("h4_yacht_long_0")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_01_lod")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_02_int")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_02")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_03")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_03_int")
RequestIpl("h4_yacht_critical_0")
RequestIpl("h4_islandx_yacht_01_int")

You can look online for IPLs etc and request them.

:man_shrugging:t2:

This is great anyways thanks

@anon70864786 So if been getting a error in rockstar editor and after isolating everything but this resource i came to the conclusion that this resource is causing the error.

Love to see if you can have a look at it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s some resource called MapLoader that claims to fix this and is making money doing so, so, idk, go ask him i guess.

Not really a fix but il look for it

1 Like

They claim it to be a fix and yet their knowledge is behind a paywall so, go figure

FiveM pushed an update which makes it so Rockstar Editor works now. Test it out. All you have to do is simply boot up FiveM.

Very nice work :+1: i would recommend this for serious roleplay servers with a whitelisting system as i think it might be a little to demanding for the lower end pc users, other than that i freaking love it. Its made just like rockstar where to make it you wonā€™t even notice its by a 3rd party. If rockstar were to do an update with your modded cayo i would think they made it themselves. Really nice work! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I play on ultra and get anything between 30 and 59fps, but on lower end PCs I probably wouldnā€™t recommend it. Removing the trees may help though

Yeah some trees and some props could be removed for better support for lower end pcs

1 Like

I have two questions regarding your script that I couldnā€™t find an answer elsewhere (so far!):

1. Party blip showing up as a circle
    You used blip 766 for the party, but for me, any blip over 700 shows up as a white dot on the map. Did you have to change anything else on your end for them to show up correctly?
    (Tested on builds 2189, 2372 and 2545)

2. Replicating the Cayo beach party TVs
    How can I replicate the functionality of the TVs at the beach party for other locations? The usage case I have in mind involves having a few scaleforms of different sizes playing in sync. Do you have any tips you could share on that?

Thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this, Tay!

1 Like

@Thercio

Very odd. As long as the server is on 2189 or higher, the blips should work as intended.

Please reach out to Kibook - PMMS, read her GitHub page over there and see examples.

I do know that there are options to create scaleforms, however thatā€™s all I know.

I personally use and recommend PMMS with my resources because Iā€™m familiar with it and prefer it over hypnonema; hypnonema is great and allows players to play media on multiple screens, however the downside is, there isnā€™t much control over it, for example you set up a screen model and render target, you set up the distance of the same room different room, and youā€™re good to go, however that same screen is now playing in a different location and that whole same room different room setup doesnā€™t work all too well anymore;

PMMS not only solves that issue by allowing you to render to the same model in different locations using different settings, but also allows you to play different media and far more media options.

The TVs at the beach party work together because theyā€™re nearby each other. Whatever TV youā€™re closest to when you play the media, will be the main source or the media, however the sound only comes out of one screen, if you were to place another screen nearby of a different model name, you could essentially set it up so that when youā€™re at a certain distance away from the beach party, it fades out, and the other screen, radio, jukebox, etc, fades in and you now hear that.

Sorry, bit of an elaborate answer but, yeah lol. Try asking Kibook for assistance.

1 Like

Not a problem! Iā€™m currently putting both island resources on hold for now, however eventually if and when something grabs my attention, Iā€™ll look into it.

Ideally Iā€™d like sea life around the island, but people seem to want to make it some drug, robbery, heist island, whereas I use it as a social gathering place away from the infestation that is Los Santos.

Iā€™ve seen some people selling Cayo Perico MLOs which are really cool too, however I wonā€™t be doing any of those as Iā€™m no MLO creator.

2 Likes

No problem! Iā€™ve been setting up scaleforms through PMMS, with the goal of creating new opportunities for social interactions. Hopefully Iā€™ll find some answers over there!

Couldnā€™t agree more. Sometimes it seems to me that people just wanna play their own version of GTA Online, with black jack and hookers, while forgetting the potential for all the other things you could do with what we got, especially with work like yours.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been seeing a number of people with weird dots instead of blips on the minimap. Can anyone confirm this and answer the following questions?

1. Is it a dot?

2. Are you on the latest recommended artifacts?

3. Are you on gamebuild 2189 or higher?

Well, Iā€™m not going to sit here and tell you how to code but you need to code a Lua script to request or toggle them.

"h4_islandairstrip_doorsopen",
"h4_islandairstrip_doorsopen_lod",

Is what youā€™re after. But you need to request a lot more IPLs, thereā€™s one for the stranded whale, and a bunch of other things.

Then you have code for the ambient sounds, removing the snow from falling down from North Yankton above which Iā€™ve disabled and removed, code for stopping the water from coming up onto land, code for the mansion, code for the panther or diamond to appear in the cabinet, etc etc etc etc etc.

I havenā€™t just done some simple mapping, thereā€™s coding there too.

This is an elaborate answer, but itā€™s frustrating when people say ā€œHey Tay awesome work buuuuut, could you / how can Iā€

1 Like

Hey!

Iā€˜m using your reccource and didnā€˜t changed anything about it. But my friend(played first time Fivem) sees just water where the island should be. What is the problem there?

Kind
Regards