[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

So is it all the vehicles? or just the cars on the runway?

all of them

1 Like

@ Pinky896 Alright, Iā€™ll have to copy them all and edit them, then release it as as itā€™s own standalone version. so no boats, no vehicles no nothing?? what are you using to have vehicles spawn?

@seawolph ok, Iā€™ve found the culprit. This is the area here. Oddly enough, it only does it when youā€™re in a vehicle. The reason itā€™s crashing in this area, is because I removed some junk and attempted to remove some collisions. I donā€™t have 3DS Max so I canā€™t simply remove the collisions the way Iā€™d like to.

Unfortunately, I think Iā€™m going to have to redo this map, and leave it how it is in the original game. whichā€¦ Iā€™m not fond of but, at least itā€™ll stop crashes. Hereā€™s how that looksā€¦ unless someone has 3DS Max and wants to do it for me but, this site is full of people who just wanna make money. I ainā€™t about that so Iā€™m not charging, nor am I paying.

Brother Iā€™m PMing you. Letā€™s work together to fix this :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know you can get 3DS max for free right? Just choose the ā€œ student ā€œ version and youā€™ll pay nothing lol

Doesnā€™t exactly work, you have to fill out some crap, besides, the latest version of 3DS Max (or any version above 2016) doesnā€™t work with GIMS EVO or whatever. i also have no idea how to use the software.

Ohh yeah i get you lol

3.3 has just been uploaded!

• Fixed an issue with collisions which caused crashes near one of the docks

• Removed the gates, allowing entrance to the mansion - this fixes the weird grass texture bug

• Offered a version without vehicles as requested

Something to be aware of:

This area contains an ā€œinvisibleā€ collision for a crane. I donā€™t have nor do I know anything about 3DS Max, hence the gas tanks and fence. I will not be removing it and/or fixing it.

These props also contain embedded collisions and will also be staying with no plans of removal:

2 Likes

3.3.1 just uploaded!

• Added electrical box near fenced off gas cylinders (in place of leftover collision)

• Fixed a typo in the entitysets, the panther is now available and set by default :sunglasses:

• Updated the No Vehicleā€™s zip folder download

Is there any way to set the alarms? I was looking into the natives but Iā€™m not sure if exists or can even work

Unfortunately Iā€™m not sure, but I believe there is a resource that replicates the Heist in GTA Online. It had hacking, alarms, NPCs, etc etc.

1 Like

I ended up putting this out on my tebex store. Donā€™t worry, itā€™s free. Also includes a small medical center, gas station, and cleaned out little garage/shack thing across the runway.

https://thatotherguy.tebex.io/category/mapping

1 Like

Thatā€™s nice, but please donā€™t advertise on my post. Thanks.

Your post is free, his post is free, whats the issue ?

If anything itā€™s more helpful for the community

1 Like

I use GIMS with 2020

How is it free if you have to ā€œdonateā€ to get it

Type 0.0 in the price ? Itā€™s up to you if you want to pay some support to the guy , but itā€™s still free

1 Like

It wont work haha

Donā€™t argue / debate on my post please. Itā€™s not needed.