[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

It has recently come to my attention that some people are running older versions of this resource. Please make sure you’re running the latest version, and remove the numbers from the folder. It should simply be CayoImprovements, and ensure CayoImprovements.

If you enter the server and the hangar or Cayo Perico Shops (seperate resource that isn’t mine) doesn’t have collisions, you need to open the dedicated folder that I have provided, which contains the collisions for the hangar.

1 Like

How do you configure it to use the tv and audio there? I was trying and couldn’t figure it out, keep getting no media player nearby

You need to download the PMMS resource and make sure you have the latest version. Then you do /pmms and select the TV. Set up the sameRoom diffRoom, etc etc. Click the ? button on PMMS UI and it explains everything.

@DamonOnYT

In the PMMS resource there’s a ReadMe

I downloaded the latest version but have no option for the TV

Edit: Forgot the permissions file, working fine now

1 Like

The Version we offer currently for txAdmin is above the recommended, so you can use it as long as you update your server under Versions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:+1: - then the issue is different, so i will need to figure it out.

just added this to my server and its amazing, thanks for the work you did, pmms works amazing aswell, looking forward to some beach parties

@Biskfather

if you want the TV at the beach party to fade out nicely at a certain point, try these settings, then go to advanced settings and save it as an entity, call it Cayo Perico Beach TV:

Volume: 100

sameRoom: 2.4

diffRoom: 6.0

Range: 40

test it out and play around with it and you should get it how you like it.

In the future, any TV settings you want, save it as an entity. Saving it as model will save those settings for that TV, everywhere around the map.

The PMMS script is from a good friend of mine, @kibukj. You can set colours for the visualizer too in config.lua

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Cayo Perico Improvements 4.1.2 Update:

• Added map blips for the island, LS Airport, Sandy Shores Airports and places of interest on the island

• Fixed the transition times when on/off the island and when teleporting to and from

• Updated ‘No Flight Or Water Vehicles’ and ‘No Vehicles’ files

• Fixed submersible cargen spawns

• Added back generator near two peds leaning over inspecting “nothing”

• Added back pile of wood near the dock, NPC no longer floating in mid air eating donut

@Biskfather Have just updated the resource to 4.1.2 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

APOLOGIES!!

It has been brough to my attention that path nodes (waypoint) doesn’t work on or off the island. I’ve fixed this in 4.1.3!

1 Like

fixxed was my texture pack for the server LOL

1 Like

Wait… How does a texture pack change whether or not a door is open or locked? Lol

1 Like

have no clue honestly i removed it and now they work i believe it modified the house but not really sure weirder things have happened with fivem no telling really

1 Like

This is soo good

1 Like

hi i don’t know what to do with it but every time it looks like it’s going to run, but nothing, couldn’t it be gotten like MLO? or some instructions on how to do it, I need advice with polyzone because I have other scripts tied to it and I’m afraid that rewriting it won’t work, it can be done somehow, I’m a self-taught developer

1 Like

This doesn’t use polyzone, it requires gamebuild 2189 or higher, scroll to the top and read everything.

You can ask polyzone creator about polyzone as your question isn’t relative to my resource and I don’t use these “other scripts” that you’re talking about.

[RELEASE] [PAID] PD-Mechanics I use this script, for example, otherwise I recorded it according to the description after uploading, only props are shown, and as I say I’m self-taught, I swim in it easily