[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

I’m having a tiny bit of issue, i don’t have Cayo Perico when i use enforceGameBuild 2372, even though i set in txadmin and in the server.cfg.

any one else have that issue?

@KenanDK

Because you have to request the IPLs.

@anon70864786

thanks i will look into to it, the one i found didnt work…

Im having the same problems, did you find a solution?

nope, i’ve kinda given up now, since i can’t find any working ipl’s that will work with this and the 2372.

@BussyBlasterUwU @KenanDK

Bruh…

at the top, it literally has

IPL RESOURCE (1.5 KB)

My resource works with 2372, Cayo Perico should work with 2372, you just need the IPLs; that link should make it work.

1 Like

must have had a conflict when i tried it last, there were only a grass in the ocean, but now i have the island, but no map, but thanks for pointing it out…

update artifacts

been thinking about that, but i’ve got zap-hosting with txadmin so i can’t update artifacts my self it seems

Why tebex ? minimum check out is 0.76 haha

only issue im having is none of the doors you showed opening work same goes for the cage besides that great work

odd, considering they work for me, a friend, and a big server that uses my resource :thinking:

It has recently come to my attention that some people are running older versions of this resource. Please make sure you’re running the latest version, and remove the numbers from the folder. It should simply be CayoImprovements, and ensure CayoImprovements.

If you enter the server and the hangar or Cayo Perico Shops (seperate resource that isn’t mine) doesn’t have collisions, you need to open the dedicated folder that I have provided, which contains the collisions for the hangar.

1 Like

How do you configure it to use the tv and audio there? I was trying and couldn’t figure it out, keep getting no media player nearby

You need to download the PMMS resource and make sure you have the latest version. Then you do /pmms and select the TV. Set up the sameRoom diffRoom, etc etc. Click the ? button on PMMS UI and it explains everything.

@DamonOnYT

In the PMMS resource there’s a ReadMe

I downloaded the latest version but have no option for the TV

Edit: Forgot the permissions file, working fine now

1 Like

The Version we offer currently for txAdmin is above the recommended, so you can use it as long as you update your server under Versions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:+1: - then the issue is different, so i will need to figure it out.