[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

Are there more people with invisible objects next to the hangar?

1 Like

I thought I fixed this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Hmm… Ok give me a sec

In both_islands.lua, which can be found in the scripts folder, search for

“0x9A9D1BA639675CF1” and delete it. Now both islands are in your server, and a big gaping hole is in the hangar, yet you can walk in there. For some people there’s no hole, for others there is :man_shrugging:

Go to the ybn folder and delete

h4_islandairstrip_12.ybn

Will do and let you know thnx!

1 Like

An update has just been released:

HANGAR COLLISIONS:

The hangar collision is now in it’s own separate zip folder, so that the server doesn’t read it.

The reason this is, is because if you happen to have the ‘"Cayo Perico Shops MLO’ resource, as well as mine, the server refuses to read the collision file for shops, but instead, read mine, making the shop collisions not work.

Just copy and paste mine, or the Cayo Perico Shops collision file (h4_islandairstrip_12) into the ybn folder.

• Barbed wire has now been removed from the mansion

• Runway hangar office windows are now clean and the smashed, shitty texture overlay has been removed, giving it a cleaner look

1 Like

It’s working now thanks you!

1 Like

I have a problem when putting the island and that is that the whole city disappears

@gamersmissions

Yes, that’s normal. There are other resources where you may be able to get both islands to appear, however for some reason, because I have modified the hangar, having both islands enabled, breaks the hangar interior. Sorry.

With this resource, you should have both islands, but when you approach Cayo Perico, San Andreas disappears, but when you leave, it should appear and Cayo Perico should disappear.

change the client where the island files come from and now the city is fine but it is as you say a hangar is empty inside, and the doors of the farm do not open

Well… I did say lol

New update

• Added a TV to the hangar office

• Added a TV to the swimming pool area

• Added more lights for the cabin path

• Added a skeleton to the cage

• Removed chains and padlocks to gates

• Fixed and updated ‘No Flight Or Water Vehicles’ and ‘No Vehicles’ files

Hey sometimes some people are getting missing textures on the island or when coming back into the city. :thinking: When removing the resource, everything is ok. We are on the newest artifacts with the forced tuner dlc

@CSYON

Heya! Sorry to hear that is happening to you :pensive:

Unfortunately I haven’t had much success with the Tuners DLC on FiveM, therefore I’ve just stuck with 2189 (Cayo Perico) and latest artifacts, with little to no (at least noticeable) issues.

The Tuners DLC on FiveM is still technically canary and experimental, so that could be a result of that.

If you wanted the island but not the additional stuff I’ve done or at least not all of it, you could use the Island Hopper resource and players can visit Los Santos Airport and then visit the island that way

1 Like

FYI mptuner is not canary. It’s on production now.

1 Like

Oh? It is? Thanks Smallo :fist_right: :fist_left:

Update: I was able to get my server onto the newer build and do some testing - I didn’t run into any issues.

Hey so we tested it now without Cayo Perico and are still getting texture problems around one location. So it seems like it has something to do with the tuner dlc itself. So my fault i thought it was Cayo Perico.

1 Like

It might be some ymaps or something with a custom map, they may have deleted some assets and it’s messing with the textures

ive had no issues with latest version other then 1 MAJOR problem … your calling SetRadarAsInteriorThisFrame() too much its overrideing other interiors such as tuners lol, need to add a check for area,
simple fix tho just move

local islandLoaded = false

out of the function to the top and

CreateThread(function()
Citizen.Wait(0)
while true do
if islandLoaded then
SetRadarAsExteriorThisFrame()
SetRadarAsInteriorThisFrame(h4_fake_islandx, vec(4700.0, -5145.0), 0, 0)
end
Wait(0)
end
end)

1 Like