[Releases] ESX_brinksjob

Hello everyone i have recently done a revamp on the garbage Truck job and made it a Bank Truck job. Now it works the same just now you carry duffel bags to each location that has the blue cart props that i placed down around the map, 90% of these carts are inside every location. (NOTE If anyone would like to fix the ymap feel free to contact me or if you can i will add credit in the script revamp, Now this Ymap will be included in the script folder. If you run into any problems please let me know ASAP Enjoy!

Now for the uniform, Some of us use EUP so your going to need the clothing around to your preference.

Pics

ā€“Creditā€“
ORIGINAL SCRIPT BY Marcio FOR CFX-ESX
Modified Garbage Job by SpikE_Odets

17 Likes

The github files is not complete. Where is the client.lua ? or server.lua? Please check your files again.

Uploading issue taking care of it now

Had issues with github had to pack it in rar sorry for the wait

Hi,

I have not looked at it fully yet but can people rob these guys for a small amount of dirty money?

Thanks

1 Like

Thereā€™s a way to make the money stealable?

I wish!

1 Like

When I go to the pickup spot and press E I cant find any ā€˜blue cartsā€™ nothing appears and i cant cancel the job

They are invisible but they work, Ymap issue

1 Like

yeah but where are they? :stuck_out_tongue: if they are invisibleā€¦ I did install the ymap thoā€¦ but still nothingā€¦ so technically this job is un-usable yet.

you cant even turn in the money after the jobs done. take a look at that also

Why did you upload it as a rar file?

That was issue I was having

You can, just like the garbage truck job sometimes you have to do more then 2 runs

I was trying to complete the job because it gave me the circle back at the start of the brinks jobā€¦ however, the circle was goneā€¦

Dumb question but did you stream the ymap?

i have the ymap streamedā€¦ literally everything worksā€¦ except the BIG yellow circleā€¦ after i did the first jobā€¦ it told me to go backā€¦ and the big circle to finish vanishedā€¦ i have all the cartsā€¦ thats not the problemā€¦ and i have all the parts needed lol

Odd im trying it right now no problem here, i will upload again. For some reason Github wont let me upload full size server folder and client folders

Hey.
Thanks for your work.
Does the script is still buggy ?

No i think we had a miscommunication, Should work fine, Just remember the blue carts you cant see but the job function still works, and to look for the popups and alerts, Any issues let me know i would be glad to help!

1 Like