[Releases] ESX_brinksjob

ofc buddy

yeah bro, but whatā€™s the point if people cant see the props that they need to pick up? It will break the whole ideaā€¦ i tried 3 circles today, and started running in circles trying to find that hidden item

I honestly have the propsā€¦ its not an issue for me

mm, could be a download issue thenā€¦ Ill check it now and ill come with a feedbackā€¦

it could also be a prop you may not have streamed on your server? But he put the prop ymap in. Some interiors it may not show properly is what is being saidā€¦ but i even saw the carts when not doing the jobā€¦ they are randomly around the map.

can i ask what do you mean by karts?

Cz yeah i installed the ymap, and when i go to the pickup location, thereā€™s that yellow marker, it says go to the Kart or whatever, but there are literally nothing thereā€¦

Now im logging into my server to take a look at it to see if it worked after the re-download

1 Like

now, nothing happens when im on the clothing marker.

1 Like

They are little blue Hand Cartsā€¦ kinda like this ā€¦ Sorry im not home to get a SS of it for ya

Oh okay, so yeah, there was noneā€¦ but anw, with the new upload @Zach_Brown did, i cant even access the workwear menu

If your job correct? It says Gruppe6ā€¦ not Brinksā€¦ soā€¦ is that why? you have zero markersā€¦

Negative, thatā€™s a LABEL bro, the marker is there as you can seeā€¦ i didnt change anything but the job labelā€¦ so that should never mess anything up

yeah bro, that new re-upload messed it up i geuss

sorry im at workā€¦ and trying to respondā€¦ honestly without being home and testing i cant tell.

1 Like

Ok so:

The ymap needed to be redownloaded.

The new upload from Zach isnt working, so I reverted to the old one.

Now everything works like a gem.

1 Like

ooof can you send the github, i went off [BrandsPickled] for uploading it since i had a github issue

FYI, the included SQL file seemed to be incomplete, missing closing bracket and the entire skin_female value.
YMAP file should also be in a stream folder within the resource so itā€™ll load. This fixed most of the invisible carts for me.

Other than those couple of issues, it works well for me.

Everything works great apart from the coordinates of when you first start the job. The starting icon for both the uniform and truck is under the map.

noā€¦ there is a car park areaā€¦ its in thereā€¦ its accessed via the parking lotā€¦ if you go up top you cannot get to it.

I know that but if you scroll up someone has posted a picture example. I had to change the cloakroom and vehicle spawner ā€œZā€ coordinates a tiny bit in order for them to show correctly. The script works fine but i had to no clip to see the spawn points. I changed the z coordinate to 33.45 from 32.45 in config and its fine now. Good script thanks bro.

In the config file adjust the z coordinate of cloakroom and vehicle spawner. Adjust the Z coordinate by +1. For example if its 32.45 make it 33.45. Worked for me.