[Release] [YMAP] County Upgrade

[Release] [YMAP] County Upgrade.

It was once empty, but now it’s full again. Blaine County has been overhauled with a bunch of new vegetation. Go explore.

Installation.

• Download County Upgrade YMAP.

• Un-zip the contents of the zip file.

• Insert into the resources folder (FiveM Server).

• Start the resource (start countyupgrade).

• You have successfully installed this YMAP.

Pictures.

Download.

County Upgrade YMAP - Download.

9 Likes

Mmh, did you make it so the tree are not loaded when you are far away from it ? ( Not sure how this is called ). If not it should be done to fix FPS issue.

1 Like

I set it up like that because personally I prefer it. You can open the YMAP files in Codewalker’s RPF Explorer and edit the LOD distance from the current value to a smaller value.

Not very familliar with Codewalker’s but will look into it. Ty.

1 Like

No problem.

I have updated the download link.

I can feel the lag just from the screenshots. How’s performance on high texture settings? There’s been other releases in the past like this and it causes crazy FPS drops when anywhere near the trees.

1 Like

I mainly use it for Rockstar Editor with its cinematic features as well as general appearance. I’ve got a decent rig so I’m not impacted by it much. I sit around 70 frames. If it is too much then you can edit it to remove trees or change the lod distance.

1 Like

No fps issues on my end. Great work.

1 Like

I’m going to rework this YMAP due to the amount of people asking me about the low framerate. Expect around 250 props instead of 2000, I hope.

1 Like

Can’t say anyone on my server have experienced this - might be an issue with two different YMAPs conflicting for some. Nevertheless, a tastefully done addition to the Harmony area.

1 Like

i have my server with fiveM zap hosting any idea where i drop this, do i put in resorces, then add to the cfg start …
thanks

1 Like

I have never used zap so wouldn’t know sorry.

thanks will try lol

1 Like

when will the release of the reduced one be released?

1 Like

I’m still working on it aha.

i got it to load by adding as a resource stream then in the server.cfg to start the foldername

1 Like

New version is out.

I can help you. So get the file and put it in the resources folder. Then go to your server.cfg and type start _____. Thats it and the file name you typed in will start.

1 Like

I have updated the github link of this release.