[Release] xnTrafficLights (Standalone)

It’s possibly some resource you have that fucks with props being spawned, maybe an anti-cheat of some kind?

Press E to place the traffic light, then set a stopping point.

1 Like

Could you make a similar script but for the railroad arms/lights?

love the idea just a question why not make one that is automated so the only thing you have to do is place them and make the server save it so the still there on restart this will make add nice edition to map building

if not can you add in so only admins can use it ?

If you want permanent stuff do it the right way, with Codewalker.

2 Likes

well ill take that as a no atleast this one looks better then the one you got the idea from

No need for the asshole comments, and I made this long before that was released. So how about you check yourself. I’m not here to spoon feed your every need, I even included assistance as to where you could add conditions of use (for example for admin) Try it yourself maybe?

The below is in the server.lua

-- If you want to add conditions for opening the menu, this is where you'd do it, or you could even use Ace Permissions`
3 Likes

Hey man. No need for that. We all take and build off each other, if he did check out my script and take inspiration from it, that’s completely okay. I am glad my script could spark another one. Because there was a script before mine that sparked mine.

Don’t be an asshole.

@Smallo Love your work. I look forward to trying this :slight_smile:

How have I not seen this before. Great work.

Would it be possible to change the traffic light model to an actual temporary traffic light. Obviously it would require a model. I could probably even model it, but would have no clue on how to make it a usable prop, shoot me a PM on here and maybe we can discuss more.

no⠀

having a issue like one of the people above where you can’t place more then one… any ideas?

That’s not an issue, it’s meant to be like that.

Would be nice to be able to place more than one tbh (Yes, I know it would control the multiple lights, but would be useful for DUI checkpoints, construction areas etc)

ezezezeze elo 329 i nned help

is there a way to add more? I would love to have the option to spawn more then one.

I am working on a new version which includes police tape. So perhaps I will allow multiple items then, I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

very nice!! any idea when you will release?

Whenever I can be bothered finishing it lol

1 Like

You are awesome! I am so glad to see you working on police tape. That preview is exactly what im looking for or have the possibility to attach the tape from one object to another. Either way you continue to bring great content to the FiveM community