[RELEASE] XNLRealPlanes, GPWS, TCAS and Designated Airspaces for (commercial!) aircrafts ("Plane Computer Sound Effects")

Mine is not working I have done anything and there are no sounds.

I’m sorry, I myself aren’t able to help anymore in regards to FiveM scripts, mods or server issues.

It has now literally been about 3-4 years since I’ve stopped making FiveM mods, and 3 years since I have permanently shutdown our server.

Since then lots has changed in the FiveM framework, community and servers. I do know from some friends whom are still using this add-on that it does work on their new(er) servers though.

Is it for example possible that:

• the sound folders aren’t copied/installed correctly?
  • That you need to enable/set streaming files allowed (for the audio)?
  • That audio streaming is compatible with your (maybe newer) server version?

I hope this has at least given you some directions what to look for :slight_smile:

If anyone whom is using my XNLRealPlanes with recent server version would be willing to help out, then this would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

awesome script for my reallife server…

how can a add my addon planes? iam to silly at the moment to figure it out

A good amount of work was put on this release. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks you, really cool to see that it is still appreciated so long after it’s release :grinning:

I’m not 100% certain anymore on what the exact process was, however I do remember that I have documented it quite elaborately inside the script (.lua files) as comments how you could add add-on planes.

Do keep in mind though, that I only explain how to add them to the script, it does NOT explain how to add custom planes/vehicles to your server and neither does it explain how to add them to the ‘spawn cycle’. Simply because that doesn’t have to do anything with this script :slight_smile:

okey. i have to read it again^^
i hope i get it to work.
its the best script you can get and i really want to use it on my server…!

thx for the quick answer

Question, does this support all aircraft now? Is it also OX Compatible? My squadron and I would love to know!

It always has supported all aircrafts (divided in several classes)

And in the documentation (comments in the OpenSource LUA) it explains what everything does and where you for example can add new (additional, custom or replacement) aircrafts :slight_smile:

I don’t know what you mean with OX though. I’m guessing it’s yet another framework like ESX, vRP etc?

If so then yes, it should just work fine. It’s not dependent on frameworks or so.
you CAN however incorporate it into your framework since it does support awarding XP etc for example.

this script is ultimate for my airport rp :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

i ve read somewhere, i cant remember where :sweat_smile:, another addition from you. a skill system for the pilots…
i neeeeeeed that :star_struck: please tell me, you have it anywhere!?

1 Like

Thank you for your compliment :slight_smile:

I was back then planning to work on something, had a VERY ‘crude’ test version (it was not anywhere near ready for release), but I did not finished it at all unfortunately.

Mainly because it would at first be made for my own framework (non published XNL Framework), and then it would have required a massive ‘plugin support’ or something like that to ensure it would work with the XP for other frameworks like ESX, vRP etc.

And I just didn’t had the time to go through with it back then. sorry to disappoint in that regard though :slight_smile:

This is really cool, is it really still supported, I´ll try atleast to run it on qbox.
Wish I´ve this years ago :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Last time I checked it still worked fine on my (internal network hosted) FiveM server. And so far haven’t had many complaints about it not working (either here or on GitHub).

I do not offer ‘install or development support’ actively anymore though, simply because I have moved on from FiveM a LOOOONG time ago haha. But the code it self is by the way HEAVILY commented with explanations on what you can (and can’t change) and for example even contains some basic information on how to add ‘add-on planes’ and such.

With a bit of reading of the code (which I always try to keep as simple and readable as possible for public projects like this) and reading the comments it should be fairly simple to adapt it to your own needs (if needed).

It even already contains empty functions/calls which you can use to expand it with for example your own pilot license system and more like that :slight_smile:

1 Like