[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

Thank you so much man

Hello how can I change this only for the policejob ?

ĀæHow to change to km?

as I put it centered at the bottom of the screen

Is there anyway to get this for single player. There arenā€™t any good single player radars this is the only good one but its made for FiveM.

Unfortunately I have no plans to port the radar across to GTA V singleplayer, but I am currently working on an update for WraithRS.

hey, is there anyway to make the Lock Beep louder? :sweat_smile:

Not that I know of, unless the sound was replaced by using the NUI system to play a custom sound.

Iā€™ll most likely be adding some way to customise sounds in WraithRS 2.

Boaā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

To all of you who use WraithRS, Iā€™d like to announce its successor, the Wraith ARS 2X!

Is there a way how we can move the radar to the back of the screen? The issue we are having is that when we open our phones, the radar is in front of the phone so you cannot see properly. We use GCPhone

Try loading the GCPhone resource after the radar resource.

IS there a way to get this with a license plate scanner?

1 Like

Thereā€™s a version of WraithRS on the forum that has a plate reader, or you could wait for the Wraith ARS 2X which has a built in plate reader.

can some one help me with a custom css.I need it somwhere else a bit above .Can someone help

how do i change the possition of the radar so its not over laping my speedomiter on the bottom right

how did you move the radar

You need to adjust the CSS properties, or wait for the new radar to be released.

Is there any way to make it work in game single player mode? ?